Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6730 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    tremeuploader
    welcome join KWWH

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Thanks for the free premium account, i already see some earnings in my account hope the minimum rate is lowered to $1 then i can earn everyday

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Migahost agent View Post
    and please understand a site can never be stolen its either given to someone or brought off someone. If you have any problem we have live chat and email support on the site which you can use.

Thank you
    You must be new to the internet. We are not as dumb as you may think.

Banned
    yes guys this new company is good i like it thanks for the great support, i have started its great. thanks migahost

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by qweasd1 View Post
    any file size $20/1000 for all countries ?
    how long time for payment ?
    thanks for your question, yes its $20/1000 for all countries, payment is usually made in 24hours. thanks

Thanks for all your support we will soon have new offers for you.

Hello! Today’s post is about my reviews on the top site that offer a make money uploading files.
    You are reviewing the site? So are you a site user?

It is a free program with absolutely no risk involved, only patience and a lot of work on promoting your link required.
    A file hosting site and a program are different things.

Well, the first step is pretty obvious, you will have to register an account on the free file hosting/storage site where you need to provide personal information such as email, name and home address.
    No other file hosting site requires a home address. But to be fair, your actual registration requirements does not need a home address. However, this means you don't even know much about file hosting in the first place, let alone the one you're reviewing.

The list was ordered through several aspects such as the value for each download, file management features, payment method and referral commission.
    What list?

There is no member status, which means that users can experience the same privilege such as parallel/multiple download without purchasing a premium account, making them the top choice for fast and easy downloading.
    So you're saying a premium account on MigaHost is useless. Then you give out a coupon code for a free premium account claiming "50% more" earnings.

Which brings to my conclusion that this is a either a scam or a very good file hosting site with horrible marketing. I prefer to think that it's a scam. No real file host would pay $20/1000 downloads (no tiers, all file sizes) not to mention the "50% more" premium account which would mean $30/1000 downloads (no tiers, all file sizes).

I am not claiming that MigaHost is a scam. I am merely stating my opinions on why I think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    You must be new to the internet. We are not as dumb as you may think.
    +1

Banned
    its now 30/1000 for premium users and 20/1000 for normal users, thats why we given free premium vochure code here. If you dont believe it then why dont you try it.

We have many uploaders that support us and this is a review from them which we are posting. Thanks for your notification.

So, tremeuploader and superkon just registered on KWWH to write in this thread that this "host" is good.. nothing fishy about it.

Banned
    yes am a uploader at migahost and a very good one thank you very much, it looks you guys judge everything without trying. anyways you all are probably competitors or scammers nothing else.

can show you very good payments proofs ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information