Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61003 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    NonStopFunZone.com

Wink How to install Email Client for my website

Hello,

I Have a dedicated server and i have installed Cpanel in it.. and i was using it's internal email clients (Roundcube, Squirrelmail) for the emails of my site.

but my Cpanel is expired and i am not able to open those email clients.

then i switched to google apps for the emails.. but i am having issues with google apps and i don't wanna use that.

So Please tell me can I install any email client like Roundcube or Squirrelmail for my website ? or any other options ? i want to use my own server to handle emails.. i don't wanna use external services like google apps...
    Jason_weds_Freddy Reviewed by Jason_weds_Freddy on . How to install Email Client for my website Hello, I Have a dedicated server and i have installed Cpanel in it.. and i was using it's internal email clients (Roundcube, Squirrelmail) for the emails of my site. but my Cpanel is expired and i am not able to open those email clients. then i switched to google apps for the emails.. but i am having issues with google apps and i don't wanna use that. So Please tell me can I install any email client like Roundcube or Squirrelmail for my website ? or any other options ? i want to use Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Howto_Install

I'm using GoogleApps Mail without any problems. You just have to set it up as they say.

Banned
    Website's:
    NonStopFunZone.com
    @Jason

The problem i am having with googleapps is that when my site tries to send any email to [email protected] I don't get any email in my google apps account.. I get emails in my google apps account if anybody sends me manually..

the reason is that my site is trying to send those emails internally but the email server (Google apps) is external and it's not getting routed successfully..

Do u know any solution for this ?

Thanks for the help

looks like adding my domain in

/etc/remotedomains

will solve this problem... Ill try this and will let everybody know if works.. currently not able to login to ssh... let the problem solve and ill do that change..

Banned
    Website's:
    NonStopFunZone.com
    Problem solved..

I removed my domain from "/etc/localdomains"

and added in "/etc/remotedomains"

if anybody is having same problem of not receiving mails from your site "domain.com" to your emails addresses on your domain "[email protected]" and are using external mail server for example google apps.. then do what i said...

Thread Information