Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6999 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    LinkDDL.com DDLShack.net IhateDowntime.co
    After installing pluginManager you will see a link in your admin panel.

For the other ones you will have to enable them.

open up both files and look for $modEnabled = false; change false to true

Sorry that I forgot to mention, but I have set $modEnable=true; already. Also for the plugin manager I have followed the link domain.com/wc3admin.php&go=installPluginManager but still I don't see it. Not only the plugin manager but other modules aren't working too.

Banned
    Website's:
    Haven't really played around with v3 so not quite sure why it's not working for you. In your admin panel you should see Plugin Manager after you install it. http://screensnapr.com/e/h9imlM.png

Make sure in your wcfg.php file that you have the correct path for the modules folder(don't use your domain)
    PHP Code: 
    define('WCDDL_PATH_MODULES''/path/to/wcddl/modules/'); 

Quote Originally Posted by GoPantheoN View Post
    Sorry that I forgot to mention, but I have set $modEnable=true; already. Also for the plugin manager I have followed the link domain.com/wc3admin.php&go=installPluginManager but still I don't see it. Not only the plugin manager but other modules aren't working too.
    Same here ..

Quote Originally Posted by c0rrupt View Post
    Haven't really played around with v3 so not quite sure why it's not working for you. In your admin panel you should see Plugin Manager after you install it. http://screensnapr.com/e/h9imlM.png

Make sure in your wcfg.php file that you have the correct path for the modules folder(don't use your domain)
    PHP Code: 
    define('WCDDL_PATH_MODULES''/path/to/wcddl/modules/'); 
    That's not helping me
    Any ideas ?

Banned
    Website's:
    Not sure what else it could be.
    Triple check all your site path settings, an extra space or a spelling mistake can cause problems. and make sure you have uploaded the mod files to your modules folder

I have edited it and I have given the path already. It is showing the list of modules on the admin page but modules doesn't seem to work.

Edit : Since JMZ releases on GitHub, you might have download some other version I hope so. I downloaded the latest I think though not sure. Also I have seen your demo of v3 working. So it works for you, nice

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    I wrote the plugin manager. I've an updated version on my computer which I updated yesterday. Even if you get the version you have working it won't uninstall as that wasn't finished. It's finished and at home so I'll release it as soon as I get home. Very sorry I can't post it now.

@JmZ - Suggestion
    When someone installs v3 they don't set the correct path to the modules folder in the config file. As the script works they think they have it installed correctly.

Then when they upload a plugin I made they say the plugin doesn't work. Can you make it so it gives a warning message in the admin area under list modules if the modules folder isn't found and that they need to change it in the config. I know it sounds (very) stupid but it's happened and was very hard to help the guy find the cause of the problem. It's just one line of code to add anyway.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

what should be the correct path to the modules.. is this
    define('WCDDL_PATH_MODULES', '/modules/');
    correct if you have the script installed in the root

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    no it should be something like
    define('WCDDL_PATH_MODULES', '/username/public_html/modules/');

You'll know it right when you go into the Admin area and click on modules in the navigation. It should show you the default modules.

The updated version of that plugin I mentioned above can be found here http://www.besthostingforums.com/64-...xtensions.html
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

I have a vps , what will the username be in
    username/public_html/modules/ be ?

11.   Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information