Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6819 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    digitalbattlefield.net imgnow.co

Default Beware

Now before you start talking smack I know this is the Internet and S!@t happens BUT its still a fair warning.

Earlier today SSWarez was hacked and it was hacked in a way that didn't sound any alarms on my server. They could have done real damage if I didn't catch them in time.

The site that did it was http://skankd.net/ and they also hacked projectw.org

He deleted all the backups i had on the server but I got backups on another one. The most disterbing part on this is that he Logged Into DA with my username and pass. So this is just a warning for people out there to not trust his site or anything to do with the people on it.

I know now that i need to keep my passes long and confusing like this one
    +W+z?=AN3=@3?5$*bMgA%UH_F_tYx2yvU#$sqePD5D-DwF!9+N&3uufh#K$tast=

thats a sample 64char pass and i have one simular protecting the Root and DA. And I have another one for my admin account. Nothing is over kill in this world we live and Play in.

Just warning my fellow people and Trust no one and Never turn your back.
    patt1293 Reviewed by patt1293 on . Beware Now before you start talking smack I know this is the Internet and S!@t happens BUT its still a fair warning. Earlier today SSWarez was hacked and it was hacked in a way that didn't sound any alarms on my server. They could have done real damage if I didn't catch them in time. The site that did it was http://skankd.net/ and they also hacked projectw.org He deleted all the backups i had on the server but I got backups on another one. The most disterbing part on this is that he Logged Rating: 5
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?

2.   Sponsored Links

The website/forum just goes to a blank page.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zer0 View Post
    The website/forum just goes to a blank page.
    my guess but i think someone did something to them

Respected Developer
    Teenagers on the web. Good for nothing, well, most of them these days. Makes you wonder sometimes if its still worth it to do something for the community/scene when kids can destroy months upon months of work just because "they can". Freaking premature twats.

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by r0ck View Post
    my guess but i think someone did something to them

I tell you this I told a couple people that I got hacked and said I wouldnt mind if they got the same treatment

so I didnt do it but I'm sure some one did

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperz View Post
    Teenagers on the web. Good for nothing, well, most of them these days. Makes you wonder sometimes if its still worth it to do something for the community/scene when kids can destroy months upon months of work just because "they can". Freaking premature twats.
    and to you

I'm a teen but a well raised teen I learned really early on that you dont fuck with peoples hard work. PERIOD doesnt matter if they own more then you or w/e work is work and when your work is destroyed then I gets Personal
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?

Respected Developer
    Notice how I added most of them. I'm not putting all teenagers in the same boat. I do know some are smart enough to put themselves above all the ego tripping and the need to be e-hard in one way or another. Unfortunately its been proven time and time again that this an exception to the rule. Most kids will still be and act like kids.

My reply wasn't aimed at you btw but at the people who like destroying other peoples work.

Website's:
    I understand Im just a little I guess you could call it trigger happy today Im ready to explode at anyone

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    I know how u feel. I have had the same done to me.

Respected Developer
    True. That's why i always recommend people to use a Unix based OS for administrative work. Its probably the best way to protect yourself from getting key logged.

Website's:
    InvestDude.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperz View Post
    anyone, who works 24/7 on their site, but doesn't feel the need to secure their server or backup regularly on a remote server, is the twat. If you can't do it, thn pay someone who can.

kids will act immature, grownups will act mature. but that doesn't mean a grownup wudn't hack ur site, if that person has a grudge on u. really find it funny when you say "its not worth it" just becuz a kid can ruin ur hard work.
    InvestDude.com Learn to make money by investing in hyips (high yield investment programs), affiliate marketing and tons of other method ;)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information