Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6897 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    MechoDDL.COM MechoDDL.NET MechoDownload.com MechoPortal.com MechoSubmitter.com ImageUrlHost.com

Question iPhone 4 Unlock ?

Hi guys ,

wondering if there is any Unlock for Iphone 4 - BaseBand 03.10.01 ?
    Mecho Reviewed by Mecho on . iPhone 4 Unlock ? Hi guys , wondering if there is any Unlock for Iphone 4 - BaseBand 03.10.01 ? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ps3games.ORG
    I used to go crazy looking for this unlock. But there ISN'T one unless you spend 65$ for a Gevey SIM card, but that's a big hassle, because if your phone turns off you have to re-unlock it. In other words you have to keep the battery over 5% at all times..

So last week I was talking with my cousin and he introduced me to "H2O Wireless".

They use AT&T's towers so you can use their service on your iPhone WITHOUT unlocking it. Best part is it's 50$ a month for unlimited talk, text, and 50mb data (for iphone).

The guy told me I couldn't get MMS on the iPhone with this service, but I ended up proving him wrong and got it working thanks to an app in Cydia. If you need help with that, then PM me and I'll show you how.

Anyway, if their is no H2O in your area, then just look for another no contract service provider that uses AT&T's towers. (Search Google).

Website's:
    WRZhost.com WExplain.com
    I have the gevey turbosim for this baseband and I don't mind keeping my iPhone 4 on,that's what I did anyway.
    When it does go out I remember the steps from my head so I don't care the 2 mins it takes to unlock.
    You do gotta make sure that the 112 call doesn't connect in europe so push the call button and 2 secs later disconnect.
    Any questions? Want to make money?My Online Marketing Forum
    WRZhost offshore hosting! Still the best offshore hosting after 7 years! Hongkong,Russia,NL,Germany

Its possible to unlock your iPhone using the remote unlocking method..There are many providers offer this unlocking service. If you need, get it from http://www.superunlockcodes.com/ .it helps to unlock your mobile easily.

I wish I could help ya but check out modmyi.com they have tons of info for unlocking and jailbreaking. Tutorials, videos, etc can all be found on that site. Best of luck!

didn't nobody notice that this is a year old ?

Website's:
    Free4Free.org
    Quote Originally Posted by aysha View Post
    Its possible to unlock your iPhone using the remote unlocking method..There are many providers offer this unlocking service. If you need, get it from http://www.superunlockcodes.com/ .it helps to unlock your mobile easily.
    You are bumping a year old thread for backlink x-(

mmm mmm!
    ^ What Pappunsu said.

Stop it.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Thread Information