Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6815 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    XtremeHost.co BuildAController.com

Default A new cheap way to advertise and get more traffic !

Alright so as i look around on this site i see people posting where can i put my ad and blah blah
    Well heres an easy cheap way

Go on youtube.
    Youtubers are the best way to advertise and some do it for fun and wouldnt minda making an extra 5-10 Bucks.

ANyways find a channel with a good amount of subscribers and channel views !
    MAKE SURE ITS NOT A BOTTED ACCOUNT

Then have them place your domain on there profile and make an intro , promo or just a simple piece of GFX to add into there video.

ANyways i was just sharing a simple method to get your site out there!

Hope this helps !
    VandalizedHosting Reviewed by VandalizedHosting on . A new cheap way to advertise and get more traffic ! Alright so as i look around on this site i see people posting where can i put my ad and blah blah Well heres an easy cheap way Go on youtube. Youtubers are the best way to advertise and some do it for fun and wouldnt minda making an extra 5-10 Bucks. ANyways find a channel with a good amount of subscribers and channel views ! MAKE SURE ITS NOT A BOTTED ACCOUNT Then have them place your domain on there profile and make an intro , promo or just a simple piece of GFX to add into there Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    That is a good idea actually,know any good vloggers accts tht do that? sell spots in their videos?

mmm mmm!
    How exactly do you make them to make a video about you?

I suppose you have to pay them. I guess most of them would accept a payment though.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandvik View Post
    How exactly do you make them to make a video about you?

I suppose you have to pay them. I guess most of them would accept a payment though.
    telling you itll be like 5-10 bucks maybe up to 20$
    Negotiate and make them upload it into every video for the month
    After the videos uploaded the ad can NEVER come out unless they delete there video!

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by iMage View Post
    That is a good idea actually,know any good vloggers accts tht do that? sell spots in their videos?
    Look on youtube at MOST SUBSCRIBED or MOST VIEWED!

mmm mmm!
    I suppose I should contact Fred and ask him to make a video about me lol.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    Ya but tht could take alot of searching,im not sure every vlogger wants to sell ad space within their videos when they have adsense,or whtever those ads are on the higher viewed videos. I was just wondering if you knew one of them tht from experience sold ad spots

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandvik View Post
    I suppose I should contact Fred and ask him to make a video about me lol.
    it wouldnt even be that though.
    Its them adding your GFX or Intro or Promo like after there intro or as there outro . Then put the links on there profile

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by iMage View Post
    Ya but tht could take alot of searching,im not sure every vlogger wants to sell ad space within their videos when they have adsense,or whtever those ads are on the higher viewed videos. I was just wondering if you knew one of them tht from experience sold ad spots
    I know some Gaming CHannels sell adspace.

mmm mmm!
    Oh.. so I can make a nice introduction for him and he will give credits. I see. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information