Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6796 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    hiphopandrnb.info

Default Review/Suggestions - Brand New Site

Hello,

I have 2 new sites that I would like you to review also give suggestions.
    Please give your honest opinion so can take the site to the next level.

1. Web Traffic
    2. Design
    3. Header
    4. Any suggestions

Here are the sites:

http://hiphopandrnb.info/

http://donnangdealyo.com/

donnangdealyo Reviewed by donnangdealyo on . Review/Suggestions - Brand New Site Hello, I have 2 new sites that I would like you to review also give suggestions. Please give your honest opinion so can take the site to the next level. 1. Web Traffic 2. Design 3. Header 4. Any suggestions Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Choose Good Theme for Both First.

Banned
    Website's:
    ServSlots.com
    I cant see the banner of your second site you should probably upload it somewhere else.It says domain unregistered.

http://hiphopandrnb.info/ -Default phpbb theme. Atleast work on the site then ask for a review

http://donnangdealyo.com/ - Its better than the one above but still needs a lot of work to be done. Also the image in the logo is hosted on imageshack. Change it.

Hiphopandrnb

1. Web Traffic
    Well, it's a new website. Low traffic is expectable.

2. Design
    In my opinion the design is perfect. It's a forum, by itself complex enough, so adding widgets and lot of images is counter-effective. Also it looks like a regular theme, get a nice logo for the header and some simple icons for the categories.

3. Header
    Personalize it a bit

4. Any suggestions
    Already given

Donnangdealyo

1. Web Traffic
    Well, it's a new website. Low traffic is expectable also.

2. Design
    I really dont like it very much. The header looks photoCHOPED and that empty space makes no sense. The colors of the menu are a bad choice, font and background.
    The rest of the page is really messy, making the visitor to look harder to even undertand what is what.
    ?Click Movie Downloads for full list of Movies. A-Z List of free movie downloads. Top box office hits, drama, comedy, Action, Hood Classics and more. Donnangdealyo is a new uprising company working for you? & ?.[...] right a email will gain you access to premium downloads. ? This is way too much information

3. Header
    1/10, sorry.

4. Any suggestions
    I dont wanna be an ass, but there's no simple fix for this. You should start over.

? Get rid of that visitor counter, that looked nice on 98, now it's a big no-no;

? Write down the sections of your website (menu, content, chat, header) and make a list ordered by importance. For example, the menu is really important, so it should be one of the elements that GOT to pop. The opposite example, no one cares about the copyright line, so it should be at the bottom of your list, and therefore got to be small and kinda null. If your menu and copyright line pop the same way, you end up confusing your visitors and it'll take more time that it should to understand the whole thing.
    And well... time is a really scarce resource on the web, no one will waste it having other choices.

? Take a deep look at some awesome websites with a similar audience and analize how everything is organized.

? Try to keep it simple.

mmm mmm!
    HipHoandRnb:

You have not done a damn thing with the forum. In addition, the page loads slowly!

Donnangdealyo:

What does donnangdealyo means?

These images explains everything

Honestly? Probably someothing of the worst i've seen in ages.

This is not something for you. Read some guides, tutorial w.e before you're starting all over.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Thread Information