Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6850 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default Google Sued For Tracking Users' Locations

RedEaredSlider writes

"Two Android phone users are suing Google for $50 million in the wake of revelations that their phones might be tracking their locations. The lawsuit, filed in the US District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan on April 27, is seeking class-action status. The plaintiffs, Julie Brown and Kayla Molaski, are residents of Oakland County. The two say in the suit that Google's privacy policy did not say that the phones broadcast their location information. Further, they say Google knew that most users would not understand that the privacy policy would allow for Google to track users' locations."

Apple was sued for their location tracking

Steve Jobs: 'We Don't Track Anyone'

fysdt writes

"There has obviously been a lot of discussion about last week's disclosure that iOS devices are maintaining an easily-accessible database tracking the movements of users dating back to the introduction of iOS 4 a year ago. The issue has garnered the attention of US elected officials and has played fairly heavily in the mainstream press. One MacRumors reader emailed Apple CEO Steve Jobs asking for clarification on the issue while hinting about a switch to Android if adequate explanations are not forthcoming. Jobs reportedly responded, turning the tables by claiming both that Apple does not track users and that Android does, while referring to the information about iOS shared in the media as 'false.'" Apple has now been hit with a class-action lawsuit over the location-tracking issue.
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Google Sued For Tracking Users' Locations RedEaredSlider writes "Two Android phone users are suing Google for $50 million in the wake of revelations that their phones might be tracking their locations. The lawsuit, filed in the US District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan on April 27, is seeking class-action status. The plaintiffs, Julie Brown and Kayla Molaski, are residents of Oakland County. The two say in the suit that Google's privacy policy did not say that the phones broadcast their location information. Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    if thats true then its sad that these ppl are trying so hard to know where everyone is

WE are being watched!

Website's:
    scenator.com
    Who gives a fuck? Like seriously it's not like they're going to run into your house and ass rape you or anything..

Website's:
    tricks-fix.com
    if that's true then its really sad..

Website's:
    RDPlanet.com
    Google was sued or apple ?

Website's:
    ihide.info
    Quote Originally Posted by jSx View Post
    Who gives a fuck? Like seriously it's not like they're going to run into your house and ass rape you or anything..
    google might not... but someone else might.
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

Website's:
    ngecity.com
    bet you anything the guys suing google only figured it out after watching south park season 15 episode 1 about the ipad and tracking its users lolz.
    Watch Tv Online
    POPCPM - Get Paid high CPMs for your popup traffic. 24-48 Hour Payments

Those who use Android must know that when they switch on their mobile for the first time they see a checkbox which asks them if they want their location to be tracked for some info purposes.

Sorry to the one's who started the case, they are going to lose

mmm mmm!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent.Hunter View Post
    Google was sued or apple ?
    Both of them. I just added the apple news from last week at the bottom.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Thread Information