Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6718 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Help Regarding NexusDDL !!

Hi Guys,

I am having one big problem with NexusDDL, i tried to contact them but i didn't get reply from last 3 days.. so i am making this thread that i anyhow i can get SplitIce attention. or if someone els can help on on that....

here is my problem, i did email to NexusDDL staff 4 days back about my problem, that how i can solve this problem ....

this is my email -->>

then on next day i got this reply, instead of giving me solution -->>

then i did email again-->>

But after that, i didn't get any reply from staff... as i was worried about my demotion from 5* to 1*

Coz its make big difference to traffic which i was getting from NexusDDL ...

So, now i dont know what to do...anyone please help me on that ....

I am sorry..if i made any wrong statement ..and in my Grammar !!
    Jass? Reviewed by Jass? on . Help Regarding NexusDDL !! Hi Guys, I am having one big problem with NexusDDL, i tried to contact them but i didn't get reply from last 3 days.. so i am making this thread that i anyhow i can get SplitIce attention. or if someone els can help on on that.... here is my problem, i did email to NexusDDL staff 4 days back about my problem, that how i can solve this problem .... http://i20.lulzimg.com/i/1976ad.png this is my email -->> Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    They are slowly but safe going Phaze style, they should respond soon. By soon I mean 10-20 days.

Website's:
    LinksBox.net TechnologyTwist.com
    Dear mate, check the primary filehost of nexus ddl, are you uploading on any of them ??

As I think, this would be the problem.

Thanks,
    mann

Respected Member
    Website's:
    DL4Everything.com Soft2050.in
    They do take much time
    It maybe more then 7 days for reply.
    But you are not following the rules too
    Only RS Links
    To be above 3*, u need to submit with 1 Primary Filehost & 2 Secondary Filehost

We are doing with RS or HF Must ...this is not a problem ...and if its regarding filehost..we don't deserve 1* and have a look on big warez sites which have 5* and doing FS/FSO only.....
    But i submitting more 95% submission with primary host ...with 1 or 2 Mirror

Website's:
    LinksBox.net TechnologyTwist.com
    have sumthing for you, I was googling about splitIce and found this email id, I thing its his personal. we can contact him here : email address removed

Thanks,
    mann

thank you mannNmeet ,

really great...will wait for him to check this thread till today or tomorrow if i don't get any reply i will try to contact on this email !!

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    I dont provide support via email but since this is a decently common response I will make an exception.

the N/A hosts text can mean 3 things but most commonly the first:
    1. That your server is blocking connections from our bot. If on shared hosting beg your admin. This is the most likely cause.
    2. You have no supported links on your page. (RS, MU, FServe, FSonic, DF)
    3. Something went wrong on our end for that download, this never happens for whole sites only ever the occasional download. Usually its caused by a newtwork interuption or similar during download.

Oh and email responses are generally received in 1-2weeks. Occasionally 3-4 weeks. Whitelist requests are handled in 2 weeks, re-rates take up to 1 month. General inquiries 2-3 weeks.

The cause of your re-rate was that the majority of your downloads did not have primary filehosts.

Okay, SplitIce !!

can u Plz tell me nexusDDL ip that i can ask to my hoster TO Unblock if its blocked.....

and about primary host, after the new rules Implements, as soon i saw .... i am submitting with primary host...!!

other 5* sites are not even doing this ....

Edit: and if you say demotion was coz of primary host, firstly i do have primary host, bcoz i am submitting same to twilight also... and if u still think i don't have primary host in my submissions then still my site don't deserve to be on 1* !!

Thread Information