Starting a new Era by offering Datacenters located at The Republic of Moldova for the first time in here. If you have been having issues like frequent downtime with NL or Germany datacenters, then this is the best option for you.

Whats the benefit?
I am sure that you would have got few people saying that the speed of your website is slow, while its working fine for others. If you'd notice, the Republic of Moldova is located on the middle of the planet on the map. Hence, all the visitors of your website experiences same speed around the world.

Let's have a look at our VPS Plans:
1. Swift VPS
Web Space : 20000 MB
Bandwidth : 250,000 MB
RAM : 512 MB
Burstable RAM : 768 MB
Cost : $19.99

BUY NOW!

2. Jet VPS
Web Space : 45000 MB
Bandwidth : 600,000 MB
RAM : 1024 MB
Burstable RAM : 1792 MB
Cost : $27.99
BUY NOW!

3. Sonic VPS
Web Space : 85000 MB
Bandwidth : 850,000 MB
RAM : 2048 MB
Burstable RAM : 3072 MB
Cost : $35.99

BUY NOW

Promotion time!:
Use the code "KWWHvpstime" and get 50% off for the first month. Valid for only first 15 clients.

• Full root access & SSH.
  • Management - we keep your server software up-to-date, and install major scripts.
  • 2 dedicated IPv4 addresses, 5000 dedicated IPv6.
  • 100mbps burstable downlink.
  • OpenVZ+SolusVM for complete Reboot & Re-install control.
  • Your choice of the latest Linux OS! - (CentOS, Debian, Suse, Fedora or Ubuntu.
  • Free Kloxo, cPanel or Plesk installation.
    (cPanel License: $14.99/?9.10 permonth) (Plesk 100 Domain License: $39.99/?24.30 per month.)

Feel free to PM me here for any queries or you can email the support at support[at]zieplex[dot]com.
whitebullet Reviewed by whitebullet on . Zieplex.com - VPS , 20GB Space, 250GB Bandwidth, 512MB RAM $20 [Moldova Servers] http://zieplex.com/images/zieplex-logo.png Starting a new Era by offering Datacenters located at The Republic of Moldova for the first time in here. If you have been having issues like frequent downtime with NL or Germany datacenters, then this is the best option for you. Whats the benefit? I am sure that you would have got few people saying that the speed of your website is slow, while its working fine for others. If you'd notice, the Republic of Moldova is located on the middle of Rating: 5