Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6899 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com

Default Turn IE into Chrome

I thought this was kinda a cool concept,i havent attemted it myself as i just learned of this now actually.. i know barely anyone here uses IE,but its an interesting article.

Chrome Frame is a new browser plug-in developed by Google to give you a Chrome browsing experience inside of Internet Explorer. Let me restate that slightly to make it more clear: Chrome Frame turns IE into Chrome.
    Yes, it?s both hilarious and awesome (or hilariously awesome, if you will) that Google seems to dislike IE so much that it has spent its own time improving it. Google claims its goals are noble. Talking to Group Product Manager Mike Smith and Software Engineer Alex Russell, they tell us that they simply want to make a more seamless web experience for both web users and developers. That said, they are only targeting one browser, IE, right now.
    Find more and a download link for the frame here:
    Code: 
    http://techcrunch.com/2009/09/22/google-turns-internet-explorer-into-chrome-yes-seriously/
    iMage Reviewed by iMage on . Turn IE into Chrome I thought this was kinda a cool concept,i havent attemted it myself as i just learned of this now actually.. i know barely anyone here uses IE,but its an interesting article. Find more and a download link for the frame here: http://techcrunch.com/2009/09/22/google-turns-internet-explorer-into-chrome-yes-seriously/ Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    csoffensive.com fagbag.me
    epic
    ie got 0wn3d

Thread Information