Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6798 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Looking for coder (php+mysql) to fix things + upgrade current script

Hello guys,

I am making a lightweight members website where they can signup and have their own profile, with links to their facebook, twitter, and other variables.

Apparently this has a really big market in Dubai, since not many of them get to find dates on the street

Anyhow, there are only small things that need fixing - like adding additional fields, aswell as making it possible to upload their own avatar. (currently it uses links). and country flags possibly.

The whole script is already made, we just want to make it better. The script can be found HERE

I have a descent budget in $1XX range, a serious coder who can get the work done can honestly make the easiest money in no time, since everything is there, all you need to do is tweak.

You see, I would do it, but im not a coder.

If you are interested, kindly let me know.

regards,
    Ryan
    vps9Ryan Reviewed by vps9Ryan on . Looking for coder (php+mysql) to fix things + upgrade current script Hello guys, I am making a lightweight members website where they can signup and have their own profile, with links to their facebook, twitter, and other variables. Apparently this has a really big market in Dubai, since not many of them get to find dates on the street :facepalm: :)) Anyhow, there are only small things that need fixing - like adding additional fields, aswell as making it possible to upload their own avatar. (currently it uses links). and country flags possibly. The Rating: 5
    vpsBox - SolusVM Templates (w/cPanel) // PHP Scripts // BASH Scripts // Tutorials
    MyRSK - Budget (managed) VPS's with a touch of personal support!

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    csoffensive.com fagbag.me
    why didnt you ask l0calh0st
    he codes as far as i know
    if not contact -raj-

it shouldnt be that hard to do, i can download the script and mess with it for a few and see if it will be complicated, and if not i will gladly do it for you.

but i dont wanna tell you im going to do it and not be able to.

im not a professional coder or anything, but i can def. tweak stuff lol.

Website's:
    google.com
    lemme have a look on script in details and i ll pm you !
    My Avatar is 100% Me.

why didnt you ask l0calh0st
    he codes as far as i know
    l0calh0st is quite busy these days

it shouldnt be that hard to do, i can download the script and mess with it for a few and see if it will be complicated, and if not i will gladly do it for you.

but i dont wanna tell you im going to do it and not be able to.

im not a professional coder or anything, but i can def. tweak stuff lol.
    Yea, Im not giving up either, I have been tweaking a lot, but somethings are just unknown to me. I do not want to keep swimming in unknown territory.

But yea, please do let me know.

regards,
    Ryan
    vpsBox - SolusVM Templates (w/cPanel) // PHP Scripts // BASH Scripts // Tutorials
    MyRSK - Budget (managed) VPS's with a touch of personal support!

Thread Information