Hi,

I have to find some other alternative way to receiving my money because PayPal is horrible. I am already using AlertPay and it is really great, their support is the best I ever seen. But unfortunately not every host offers payouts to AlertPay. There is also WebMoney. But if I must be frank, I can't become familiar with their FAQ and still do not know some things.

Are there any limits of receiveing and withdrawing the money ? I know there is WebMoney Keeper mini that has some limits and I found it but those limits are not sufficient for me, so I would have to go to WebMoney Keeper Classic. Does it have limits ?

And what about verification ? What do I need to do specifically ?

Thanks in advance.
kapitalnie Reviewed by kapitalnie on . WebMoney Limits and Verification Hi, I have to find some other alternative way to receiving my money because PayPal is horrible. I am already using AlertPay and it is really great, their support is the best I ever seen. But unfortunately not every host offers payouts to AlertPay. There is also WebMoney. But if I must be frank, I can't become familiar with their FAQ and still do not know some things. Are there any limits of receiveing and withdrawing the money ? I know there is WebMoney Keeper mini that has some limits Rating: 5