Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6960 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    1stwareZ.com

Default Wgtools Link Checker Bot?

I'm using wgtools link checker for a long time and it works really well but my site had 1000's of links.So i can't do it manually.

I didn't understood how to use crawler bot of wgtools for vbulletin.

http://wgtools.com/link-checker-bot/

I installed KX spider permissions and gave them permissions and added bot string to site but how to crawl & check links? Tried everything but i have no idea.

Can anyone help me?
    markers99 Reviewed by markers99 on . Wgtools Link Checker Bot? I'm using wgtools link checker for a long time and it works really well but my site had 1000's of links.So i can't do it manually. I didn't understood how to use crawler bot of wgtools for vbulletin. http://wgtools.com/link-checker-bot/ I installed KX spider permissions and gave them permissions and added bot string to site but how to crawl & check links? Tried everything but i have no idea. Can anyone help me? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    1stwareZ.com
    still need help.

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    What are you trying to do? the link checker bot does not check links automatically.... Only manually when someone tries to check the links it will send the users to wgtools.com and tell them if the links are up or not.

if you are looking for a bot that automatically checks links and say if they are up or down then this is not what you are looking for...

Website's:
    1stwareZ.com
    What you are saying is Link checker addon.It's simple.But not what i'm looking for.

link checker bot crawls and check links on my site.I just can't figure out how to set it up.

Thread Information