Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6960 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default DLE Tutorials

hello,

i`m planning to launch a new site with a backend as DLE,can anyone point me to a tutorial?i dont mean setting it up etc,but optimizing it,seo related,
    ??

Thanks
    pakman Reviewed by pakman on . DLE Tutorials hello, i`m planning to launch a new site with a backend as DLE,can anyone point me to a tutorial?i dont mean setting it up etc,but optimizing it,seo related, ?? Thanks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    In my opinion DLE sites are usually run by more advanced or experienced webmasters who are able to modify sites to their own needs which is why their is a lack of DLE based tutorials. If your not comfortable with it why not just stick with Wordpress which is far easier and more suited to your needs.
    Their's no need for your site to be created with DLE.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Banned
    Well, load balancing is a technique i quite havent perfected for my wordpress based site...so i heard DLE would help me in this

wordpress is very good bcz load of wp is very low & load of DLE is high than other scripts like vb

Website's:
    demonzddl.com brosharefiles.co.uk scooblze.com donerighthosting.com
    I had a DLE site and its hard work also not many will post to a dle site so your doing a lot of it yourself
    I respect all others, i will help where i can, Due to health issues im on my pc most of the time, im no expert but what i do know i will share. I dont do competitions of others sites so dont diss mine its all i have

Banned
    Why don't u check some top big dle sites and try to learn from there??
    And as far seo it depends on u how u use those techniques in your own way..

Website's:
    nothing.info
    well, I think Dle more powerful and easy than WP. you dont need to install tons of plugin/module like wp, dle is ready to go. with right technique, you can beat big G easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Wadibahi View Post
    wordpress is very good bcz load of wp is very low & load of DLE is high than other scripts like vb
    for big DB size, WP eats more resources than DLE.

Quote Originally Posted by morden View Post
    I had a DLE site and its hard work also not many will post to a dle site so your doing a lot of it yourself
    that's true, but you can install dle grabber to leech tons of news in minute. just edit news and change download link to your account.

just little tutorial will be found in eng about dle, change your searching keyword in Russian, use google translate or/and chrome to do it.

some niche keywords to optimize your dle (find with google and use chrome to autotranslate)
    template:
    Code: 
    DLE шаблоны
    module
    Code: 
    DLE модули
    mods/hack
    Code: 
    DLE хаки
    I use google and market samurai to do keyword research and post it in dle with little trick, to analyze keyword rank, use rank tracker from link-assistant.

Thread Information