Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6677 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    ultim-zone.in ultim-vpn.com

Default Registrar Offshore ?

Hi,

I seek an offshore registrar. I love Shinjiru for anonymous domain names but I have not paid a bill following a bandwidth exceeding (100$). I do not want to return.

What do you recommend? I had two domains (OVH.fr) that were removed after a DMCA complaint.

It's for Warez Sites.

Regards.
    #KiR Reviewed by #KiR on . Registrar Offshore ? Hi, I seek an offshore registrar. I love Shinjiru for anonymous domain names but I have not paid a bill following a bandwidth exceeding (100$). I do not want to return. What do you recommend? I had two domains (OVH.fr) that were removed after a DMCA complaint. It's for Warez Sites. Regards. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    Try rebel.com
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

You can:
    1. Pretend to work for some cable tv company in your town, go to some alcoholic and ask him to fill out the application for 3 months of the free cable. (obviously, you'd have to fake the application) After that buy a virtual credit card, verify the paypal account with it. Go to NameCheap.com, register the domain with the details of that alcoholic and your phone number. Totally anonymous domain registration!

2. Register it at NameCheap.com with your details.

3. Pay to someone via Western Union to register your domain using his details.

Website's:
    Hi,

MrSandvik > Thanks, I look!

Jason > Thank you but payment is not a problem: I have a contact in Senegal who pays I do not want me to delete the domain name in a DMCA complaint

EDIT :

http://katzglobal.com/hosting/anonymous-domains.html and http://www.internetbs.net/

NameCheap.com is great.

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Yea go with namecheap and dont worry about them finding you., because if someone really wanted you they would get you no matter if you had an offshore domain

Website's:
    Ok thank you, I think. Actually, I hesitate between NameCheap, Internetbs.net & dynadot.com

Website's:
    forumsigmaker.com
    namecheap is great BTW they always have coupons

KWWH Is full of RIPPERS DELETING MY POST BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU STOLE A SCRIPT AND LOADING IMAGES OFF HIS SERVER PIGGGG http://forumsigmaker.com

Banned
    Website's:
    WrzRealm.Com
    NameCheap FTW.

Website's:
    InWarez.to JustFail.org
    -- No need to tell our members about such person!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information