I need some diffrent kind of forum list for thema multi poster. As example "amadeforum(dot)com" . If you have to post then you have to type captcha. this kind of forum is great for posting. Some type of forum need question answer when you are posting . I need only these kind of forum. I already add 80+ normal forum on thema. But these kind of forum are great for posting. There is no problem for me to typing captcha or Question answer . Because Thema will answer it for me. . So please If you know these kind of forum please share. It will great help for me.

Sorry for my bad English...
MSL6600 Reviewed by MSL6600 on . Need different type of forum list I need some diffrent kind of forum list for thema multi poster. As example "amadeforum(dot)com" . If you have to post then you have to type captcha. this kind of forum is great for posting. Some type of forum need question answer when you are posting . I need only these kind of forum. I already add 80+ normal forum on thema. But these kind of forum are great for posting. There is no problem for me to typing captcha or Question answer . Because Thema will answer it for me. :)) . So please If Rating: 5