Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6808 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com

Default Beware of VandalizedHosting

If any user is thinking about buying a WHMCS license from VandalizedHosting Don't contact this user at all I recommend going directly to WHMCS.com or licensepal.com to purchase your WHMCS license this user is trying to sell Resold hostgator.com licenses claming they're lifetime license when infact they're not I just wanting to give a warning to newbies and aheads up.

Proof of thread
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=84234

Always buy your licenses directly from whmcs.com or http://www.licensepal.com/
    robert420 Reviewed by robert420 on . Beware of VandalizedHosting If any user is thinking about buying a WHMCS license from VandalizedHosting Don't contact this user at all I recommend going directly to WHMCS.com or licensepal.com to purchase your WHMCS license this user is trying to sell Resold hostgator.com licenses claming they're lifetime license when infact they're not I just wanting to give a warning to newbies and aheads up. Proof of thread http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=84234 Always buy your licenses directly from whmcs.com Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Good to know robert420, even though anyone who'd buy a license from him would be a total noob, as trading or selling of licenses isn't allowed here. So if he scams them, they don't have the right to complain.

Website's:
    EastsideHosting.com MediaONAIR.com ImgWiz.com cPadmin.net EastsidePCWorks.com HostedTalk.com
    I noticed he was trying to sell in the ChatBox yesterday, I do believe and saw he was chargeing like $30.

Two issues with these licenses;

Only way they work if you're on Hostgator's servers.
    You can login to WHMCS and simply see your license, but no option to reissue.

Not to mention, Hostgator offers these Free of Charge when ordering a reseller.
    EastsideHosting - (Web Hosting, Proxy Hosting, Reseller Program)
    MediaONAIR - (SHOUTcast Servers, ICEcast Servers, Reseller Program)
    Server Administrator - (Dedicated Servers, VPS Management, One Time Services)
    ImgWiz - (Free Image Hosting)

Website's:
    XtremeHost.co BuildAController.com
    So i cant sell them on here.
    And also Cory ima try it on my server and let you know how it works out.

-snip- Turns out I'm a jerk Good luck with the new house buddy.

Website's:
    DesignAbyss.com
    This is called an internal license and it works only with the server where you are hosted!

And usually it is given as a cheap or free addon for your hosting you buy from a company!

Thread Information