Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6658 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Posting links for $0.05 per link.

Hello, i see alot of people here need uploaders/link posters. So i am willing to post links for five cents a post. However if you want things like descriptions and images itll cost you ten cents a post. Paypal only please. no minimum purchase necessary. sound fair?
    archlyric Reviewed by archlyric on . Posting links for $0.05 per link. Hello, i see alot of people here need uploaders/link posters. So i am willing to post links for five cents a post. However if you want things like descriptions and images itll cost you ten cents a post. Paypal only please. no minimum purchase necessary. sound fair? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org
    lmao.....

Website's:
    qwerty-roms.net
    So it would cost us around $0.15 per thread you post, and a post takes around 4seconds to leech off another site.

60 divided by 4 = 15.
    15 Threads a Minute.

So it would cost us, [the site owners] around $2.25 per minute for you post some stuff.

[sarcasm]Value for money, You couldnt do this posting yourself, and its CHEAP, what more do you want? [/sarcasm]

Website's:
    animeout.com mangaout.com scenator.com
    Quote Originally Posted by archlyric View Post
    Hello, i see alot of people here need uploaders/link posters. So i am willing to post links for five cents a post. However if you want things like descriptions and images itll cost you ten cents a post. Paypal only please. no minimum purchase necessary. sound fair?
    u can earn more than bill gates that way r u sure ur not bill gates? coz ive never seen som1 as expensive as u. I mean even hookers dont cost that much per minute....

Quote Originally Posted by wildfire95 View Post
    So it would cost us around $0.15 per thread you post, and a post takes around 4seconds to leech off another site.

60 divided by 4 = 15.
    15 Threads a Minute.

So it would cost us, [the site owners] around $2.25 per minute for you post some stuff.
    and thats if he doesnt use an autoposter, or iLeech type app.
    then itd equal up to more like 24,540.45$ per minute

Quote Originally Posted by wildfire95 View Post

60 divided by 4 = 15.
    15 Threads a Minute.

[sarcasm]Value for money, You couldnt do this posting yourself, and its CHEAP, what more do you want? [/sarcasm]

its 0.05 or 0.10... learn how to fucking read. and some people actually want this done so fuck off... i forgot to mention as well that i dont do rapidshare or any of that. its all ftp

Website's:
    StreamBit.net BBQKittens.com
    Why would you pay someone to post links?
    We have iLeech for that.
    Removed by Staff

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin View Post
    I mean even hookers dont cost that much per minute....
    Well if you dont want an std then their pretty expensive

Quote Originally Posted by fireprotein View Post
    Why would you pay someone to post links?
    We have iLeech for that.
    wow, im sure stealing links from other forums makes you unique.... actually isnt that what everyone does? well not me.

Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org
    LMFAO. Dude, your services are nice and all, but your not gonna get many customers...I mean $.10/thread sounds kinda stupid when we can do the job just as well, or maybe even better ourselves. And just to let you know, there aren't many fast FTP's out there containing warez, so have fun satisfying your customers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information