Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6741 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    ps3games.ORG

Default How to send money via Paypal without creating an account.

I take no credit for this, but I use it EVERY time I send money. Seeing as how Paypal must not like me and locks ALL my accounts. This is how I send money.

TIP: You can't do this with a credit card/debit card already linked to another account.

It's very simple, really.

To send money without creating a PayPal account, open up any web browser, and type this address (URL):

http://paypal.com/xclick/business=

Add the email address of the recipient of the money to the end of the URL, like this:

paypal.com/xclick/[email protected]

After pressing the Enter key, the email address ([email protected], in this case) will be sent to the PayPal web site, which will look up the user's account. If the email address refers to an existing PayPal account, you will see the Payment Details page.
    I think the best part about this is that the card you use will never be linked to any account. It's like pressing a PayPal "Buy Now" button, but for anyone you want.
    thizzladen Reviewed by thizzladen on . How to send money via Paypal without creating an account. I take no credit for this, but I use it EVERY time I send money. Seeing as how Paypal must not like me and locks ALL my accounts. This is how I send money. TIP: You can't do this with a credit card/debit card already linked to another account. It's very simple, really. I think the best part about this is that the card you use will never be linked to any account. It's like pressing a PayPal "Buy Now" button, but for anyone you want. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to and try another option.

thanks mate for the tips

Banned
    Website's:
    HotWallpapers.me AustraliaFlood.net VirtualUpload.net
    Same like you alex..

Website's:
    SourceParadise.com MobileMaster.org
    negative.
    I cant do that.

It asks for pp a/c.

nope it's not, it is working
    there's an option below the PP login box where you can put debit/credit card credentials in order to pay w/o PP account

Website's:
    hotgirls365.com consoleden.com
    Doesn't work for me, redirects to a different URL.

Banned
    Website's:
    IMGit.org ShareBB.org ShareBB.info
    It's asking for PayPal account

Website's:
    Tollynights.com Ebigg.com da-pirates.com e-drone.com DesiParadox.com TollyDownloads.com
    its asking pp acc, and for indians debitcard

works for indonesian account

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information