Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6694 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Illegal ? - Earning from ads companys, affiliate programs

Hey guys,
    Is it illegal if your earning is from ads companys, affiliate programs that base on file-sharing websites and those companys are legit and accept file-sharing also ? ex: friendlyduck, infolinks, adbrite ...
    resoft11 Reviewed by resoft11 on . Illegal ? - Earning from ads companys, affiliate programs Hey guys, Is it illegal if your earning is from ads companys, affiliate programs that base on file-sharing websites and those companys are legit and accept file-sharing also :|? ex: friendlyduck, infolinks, adbrite ... :facepalm: Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

"Nothing is illegal until you get caught." - Just don't forget that... If you get caught, they'll find a way to charge you with anything, even if the thing you were doing is legal.

As paypal has fucked my friend and pernament limited his account because he received two thousands usd from friendlyduck this month and cant explain for paypal about friendlyduck :/

Profiting from the warez is illegal but it depends on the country.

Website's:
    tufos.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    "Nothing is illegal until you get caught." - Just don't forget that... If you get caught, they'll find a way to charge you with anything, even if the thing you were doing is legal.
    +1 hehehe

Banned
    Lolz
    get Caught And Pay.More than U earned.If u earned 2 $ from a movie.u have to pay 100 $.lolz

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    Quote Originally Posted by resoft11 View Post
    As paypal has fucked my friend and pernament limited his account because he received two thousands usd from friendlyduck this month and cant explain for paypal about friendlyduck :/
    Well Freindly Duck is a legitimate Affiliate network,not sure why it would be to hard to explain,of course unless you are showing the ads/links whtever on a warez site i suppose. As for all the paid filehosts i wish they would disappear from the scene,and i laugh at everyone tht complains they dont get paid,or paypal limits over earning from warez.

it can be illegal profiting form warez, i would think in most countrys, but as people have said above just dont get caught or you will end up paying alot most than you earned in fines probably, but technically if your not doing/uploading anything to do with warez you shouldnt get in trouble for affiliate programs or ads i wouldn't think

Thread Information