I can Create the Following Kinds of Websites..

1. Autoblogs - Any Niche
2. YouTube Clones(Video Blogs) - Any Niche

Features:

1. Rich Quality SEO
2. Submission to Web Directories (20 Only)
3. Money back If You Do Not Start Getting Good Organic & Natural Traffic in 15 Days.
4. Alexa under 250k-300k In a Month (Money Back if Not So). Generally Alexa Comes Under 100k If Niche is Tech or Webmaster related.

Expected Traffic: It Depends on the Niche Of Your Site. It can vary From 30-50 UV Per Day to 2000 UV per day.

Money Back Guarantee:100% of Your Money Will Be refunded if you do not get what I promised.

Pricing: (Domains Excluded)

25$ - AutoBlogs
35$ - Youtube Like Sites(blogs) (These Tend to Get Four Times More Traffic than General VideoBlog).

We Accept: Paypal, AlertPay & MoneyBookers.

Sample of Our Work:
OhMyVideos.com - Traffic Details - Youtube Like Blog

BrainyVideos.net - YouTube Like Blog

CMSTube.Info

(All the Above Blogs Are Less than One Month Old, and are in order of age(Oldest First))

All KWWH Members More than 2 Years Old can Make Only 25$ as Advance Payment for VideoBlogs and The Rest when they are satisfied with my Service. This Offer is for VideoBlogs Only.

Special Discounts For bulk Orders......

If you are interested to purchase PM ME with your Gtalk, Yahoo, MSN or Skype ID.
webydiploma Reviewed by webydiploma on . Wordpress Blogs/VideoBlogs With Organic Traffic & Adsense Safe I can Create the Following Kinds of Websites.. 1. Autoblogs - Any Niche 2. YouTube Clones(Video Blogs) - Any Niche Features: 1. Rich Quality SEO 2. Submission to Web Directories (20 Only) 3. Money back If You Do Not Start Getting Good Organic & Natural Traffic in 15 Days. Rating: 5