Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6218 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Pure Awesomeness!

Smile Looking for some reviews plz

Hello to all webmasters here
    I started a blog and thinking of getting a domain and hosting and even start submitting to katz but not anytime soon, check it out and please tell what you think of the style,content,quality..etc and suggest/point out anything that would help me improve it.
    I have never worked with html till now and im starting to get the hang of it so if u gonna suggest to add/remove something please be as specific as possible, thank you

URL: (remove the dots)
    Code: 
    http://mr-r-t.blog.s.p.o.t.com/
    PS:
    I see Blog.s.pot is censored here, if this is against the rules please delete the thread, thanks and sorry.
    RT Reviewed by RT on . Looking for some reviews plz Hello to all webmasters here :) I started a blog and thinking of getting a domain and hosting and even start submitting to katz but not anytime soon, check it out and please tell what you think of the style,content,quality..etc and suggest/point out anything that would help me improve it. I have never worked with html till now and im starting to get the hang of it so if u gonna suggest to add/remove something please be as specific as possible, thank you :) URL: (remove the dots) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    SmartWarez.org SwoImage.com MazaOnline.com
    Very cool, Mr-R-t, Nice Design, Clean and simple !I like it

Thread Information