Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61004 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    csoffensive.com fagbag.me

Default Best programming language to learn

hey
    I have been browsing tutorials and experimenting with php and html etc just at begginer level
    and i was wondering if i should also learn to make windows and/or mac applications if so what are the names of them cause i know vb.net and some people say it is crap and blah and blah but i would like to know the reason for this also if someone can recommend me sites cause i know w3schools and jav2me were reccomended but if you have any reccomendations on sites and youtube channels please share them.Anyways i would love for someone with experience to tell me where should i start should i learn html then php and then move on to windows and mac

anyways i hope someone can help me
    thanks
    QuickSand Reviewed by QuickSand on . Best programming language to learn hey I have been browsing tutorials and experimenting with php and html etc just at begginer level and i was wondering if i should also learn to make windows and/or mac applications if so what are the names of them cause i know vb.net and some people say it is crap and blah and blah but i would like to know the reason for this also if someone can recommend me sites cause i know w3schools and jav2me were reccomended but if you have any reccomendations on sites and youtube channels please Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Hello mate,
    1) first you should know what kind of programming you are interested in : if you want to learn web programming then you will be forced to start by Html then move to a " dynamic " language as PHP or Ruby ect..
    But for desktop developing the best language to learn I think it's C/C++.
    2) vb.net is crop cause it Microsoft's so you re gonna have to purchase a license if you want to sell any of your softwares + it's very limited when you comparer it to C++ or java .

regards.

Website's:
    ithangout.ro
    Java because it platform independent and easy.

I already told you over MSN on what I think but I'll say again for records sake

Language - C#

Reason - It's much better than Visual Basic and after you've learnt it a decent amount (couple years worth) you should be able to move on to languages such as C & Java with ease. There are also a tonne of video tutorials for C#.

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

Respected Member
    Website's:
    DL4Everything.com Soft2050.in
    You should go on with vb.net first! Its easier and then move on to C#

Well, it depends of what you wanna do.
    If you're into web development, start with HTML -> CSS -> PHP -> JS

(I think html css are not programming languages, but fuck that)

C++ methinks

Website's:
    wiixps.com
    I guess PHP , C++

Respected Developer
    IF you are upto web development here is the process you should take

1st> HTML
    2nd> CSS
    3rd> JavaScript

Above three will be enough for you to make a normal static websites,.

4th> PHP

PHP syntax is similiar to C, So PHP knowledge will help you in long run, you will see advantage of it when you move to its OOP (Object-oriented programming) structure. PHP is easy to learn, And while you learn PHP you will also get knowledge of MySQL for working with database driven projects.

After learning PHP you will see other languages will become easy to learn, you can move to Csharp (C#), which definitely is worth to learn. PHP will open a lot of doors for you for other programming languages.

But remember one thing, If you will just watch the tutorials or read books you are not going to be expert in any programming language, After getting basic knowledge give yourself some challenges, code stuff, if you stuck on some points try to ask on forums, search on google, It's the only best way you will learn.

Good Luck
    Bots Development | Web Development | Wordpress Customization | PSD Conversion

Life has many twists and turns in it, you have to take what you are given and use it for the best.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Have to agree with mRAza and notice how vb doesn't pop up anywhere in what he said? That's because vb is, while easier to learn, a more limited and poorer language in the long run.

You only learn by practicing and try first before asking questions. If your one of these guys who asks firsts and then does it as told you'll never learn. Patients is also hugely important which I'm not sure you posses. Your not going to be an extpert in a week or two. It's lifelong learning. Their is no end to the learning.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information