Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6929 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    FilePunch.me

Thumbs up FilePunch.me - Affiliates Wanted

I'm here to introduce you to a new bad guy in the filesharing biz - FilePunch.me!

FilePunch.me is a nifty web hosted application that allows you to fetch files from major filehosting services (check out our site for the full list).

Yeah, I'm aware that there are similar services on the web, but I believe that FilePunch has some features that eliminate most of the competition.

- FilePunch is Super fast - the downloads start instantly and at multiple connections, we don't set any speed limits. Mr C0der & team do wonders in this field to make our clients happy.

- We care about our clients' privacy and security. Right now we are implementing ssl-encryption for all the downloads and we are getting ready to offer optional VPN service.

- We provide both our clients and affiliates with the best support possible. We strongly believe it's essential to become successful.

We've recently started accepting affiliates using Plimus.com and we are currently paying 40% RevShare (and we are always ready to offer our best affiliates even better deals
    ). Payouts can be made by wire, PayPal and by Payoneer pre-paid Payoneer card (the fastest way of payment for sellers outside US).

FilePunch was beta-tested for months to make sure we get rid of all the bugs, so now we are officially ready to rock it!

You are more than welcome to subscribe as affiliate
    Here. To test FilePunch you can just sign up for a free trial (if you feel it's not enough pm me with your email and your site url).

If you have any questions - shoot!

KateFP Reviewed by KateFP on . FilePunch.me - Affiliates Wanted I'm here to introduce you to a new bad guy in the filesharing biz - FilePunch.me! FilePunch.me is a nifty web hosted application that allows you to fetch files from major filehosting services (check out our site for the full list). Yeah, I'm aware that there are similar services on the web, but I believe that FilePunch has some features that eliminate most of the competition. - FilePunch is Super fast - the downloads start instantly and at multiple connections, we don't set any Rating: 5
    Webmasters, Make Money Promoting FilePunch.me! 40% Rev Share!

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Releasebb.org wzrelease.com fileserve4u.com iscene360.com
    Support webmoney or AP !
    And make banner for Affiliates

Website's:
    FilePunch.me
    Thanks for suggestion, I appreciate it. Not only we can make banners, we can design/code any custom tool for any of the affiliates. Need anything - drop me a line

Website's:
    dediresell.com awesomerdp.com
    so can i make morror links from this site or download from the hosts listed?

Website's:
    imageditings.com shimory.com uniquerelease.com
    Im wonder Duckload also in your list

Website's:
    FilePunch.me
    Not anymore RIP duckload

Website's:
    fjc-blog.com
    Sorry to ask this stupid questions, so if i register this for only 9.99$, i do not need to buy premium account again?

Thread Information