Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6821 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Post my paypal account limited

hello guys,because of unavailability on my pc i had logged in my paypal in my friends pc and made a transaction to transfer money to bank account after few hours when i was back to my pc i was shocked my paypal is limited so what should i do now to remove that limitation??when i had followed the steps to remove limitation it asks to change password,security question and credit card/debit card i had changed all password and security question but coming to credit card/debit card i had no that type of cards i had only bank account what should i do inorder to remove that limits please reply guys and my transaction is also reversed
    riki1691 Reviewed by riki1691 on . my paypal account limited hello guys,because of unavailability on my pc i had logged in my paypal in my friends pc and made a transaction to transfer money to bank account after few hours when i was back to my pc i was shocked my paypal is limited so what should i do now to remove that limitation??when i had followed the steps to remove limitation it asks to change password,security question and credit card/debit card i had changed all password and security question but coming to credit card/debit card i had no that Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    HotWallpapers.me AustraliaFlood.net VirtualUpload.net
    if you had use your IP for any other paypal account before, your account will limited for 180 days...

if not you can delete limition by folloing steeps

in the steps it asks credit card i had no credit card

Banned
    Website's:
    NitroXD.com
    Mine also limited for same reason.. Just submit documents thy ask else wait for 180days!

use VCC if dont u hv credit card...i lost 2 pp accounts with $$...

Banned
    Website's:
    NitroXD.com
    not allowed, removed.

@nike for indians the money should be transferred within 1 week otherwise the money will be lost na bro how can i wait for 180 days

Banned
    Website's:
    NitroXD.com
    not allowed, removed.

Banned
    Website's:
    HotWallpapers.me AustraliaFlood.net VirtualUpload.net
    Sir if you had any other paypal before this one with same IP your account will limited for 180days!

Thread Information