Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6729 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New AlertPay Test Environment (Sandbox)

Hi everyone!

AlertPay is happy to announce we've launched, Sandbox! A fully functional test environment for Developers, Webmasters, and Business Services to test their websites and our features before going live. (Test API functions, buy now button & buyer/seller accounts.)

To get to the Sandbox visit the AlertPay Developer Center where we offer a range of developer tools to help you integrate AlertPay into your payment process. Here you can get all the information regarding what the Sandbox can do and how to test in it. If you have questions while using the Sandbox there is also a Quick Start Guide explaining all the features of this new tool or you can ask questions on this forum or our developer forum.

Thanks,
    Chris Z
    Online Community Support
    AlertPay.com
    Chrisz@Alertpay Reviewed by Chrisz@Alertpay on . New AlertPay Test Environment (Sandbox) Hi everyone! AlertPay is happy to announce we've launched, Sandbox! A fully functional test environment for Developers, Webmasters, and Business Services to test their websites and our features before going live. (Test API functions, buy now button & buyer/seller accounts.) To get to the Sandbox visit the AlertPay Developer Center where we offer a range of developer tools to help you integrate AlertPay into your payment process. Here you can get all the information regarding what the Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    PostLeech.com
    hey mate............i need ur help..........

looks good. But I just use AP for secondary use.Seriously taxes are too much in widthdrawls for Indians. If you compare with PP its about $1.2 and in AP its $15 for Bank Wire.

If this can be improved, i guess there will be more users coming.

Website's:
    premiump2p.in
    @anantgupta Ur rite .. i am Indian AP user .. but i am using AP only for Payment ..Still i am using PP for Withdraw funds in back . coz AP taxes to high compare with PP

if they improved .. i m not going to use PP ..

Quote Originally Posted by hydrothunder View Post
    hey mate............i need ur help..........
    What's up?

Quote Originally Posted by anantgupta View Post
    looks good. But I just use AP for secondary use.Seriously taxes are too much in widthdrawls for Indians. If you compare with PP its about $1.2 and in AP its $15 for Bank Wire.

totally agree!

With these taxes is not a good idea...

Website's:
    turbo-bit.in xsharez.com
    Quote Originally Posted by anantgupta View Post

Yes..agree..hope alertpay will decrease the tax for withdrawals..

yep, am not indian and yet, i see ap fees very high compare to other payment methods :/

agree,
    Sorry for my bad English

Banned
    Website's:
    freakyworld.net
    mate services are awesome too but moneybookers is my first prefer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information