Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6898 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Freelance?

Ok I want to try and do some freelance work. But im not sure where to start. Should i think of some kind of identity for myself like a logo excetera?

Any and all suggestions are welcome!

Thankyou
    Mvajdava Reviewed by Mvajdava on . Freelance? Ok I want to try and do some freelance work. But im not sure where to start. Should i think of some kind of identity for myself like a logo excetera? Any and all suggestions are welcome! Thankyou Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    Assuming you want to do freelancing in graphic sector, IMO, you should work out some original art works.(Follow tutorials,lean BUT DO NOT PUT THE OUTCOMES OF THOSE TUTORIALS HERE.) After making around 10-15 things which can be anything..just try to unleash your graphic skills by making few corporate logos, funky logos, creative logos or if you want to show off your banner skills you can do that, or entire web template which will include the former 2. ANYTHING of your choice there are LOTS of stuff from which you can display your skills (icons,buttons,fonts,brushes,GUIs ..anything!)

Enjoy making them and post them here..soon people will start liking your work and will hire you via PM/thread reply.

If you need any help, contact me via PM , i would be happy to help you

Regards,

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

Thread Information