Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6924 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Post How To Maintain SCC Ratio ???? [HELP]

Hi,

Guys Can Any1 Tell Me, How To Maintain SCC Ratio ????

I M Also Using IPT & 2,3 More Torrents Sites, I Can Maintain All torrents Sites Ratio.

But SCC Upload Speed Didnt Work Thats Why Ratio Always Low.

Can Any1 Help Me, How To Solve This Problem ??????

Tnx.
    BigBang24 Reviewed by BigBang24 on . How To Maintain SCC Ratio ???? [HELP] Hi, Guys Can Any1 Tell Me, How To Maintain SCC Ratio ???? I M Also Using IPT & 2,3 More Torrents Sites, I Can Maintain All torrents Sites Ratio. But SCC Upload Speed Didnt Work Thats Why Ratio Always Low. Can Any1 Help Me, How To Solve This Problem ?????? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    You should spend more time in the freeleech sections to boost your ratio..

It's actually quite easy to maintain a good ratio on SceneAccess due to the many freeleech options.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

why do u need a good ratio anyways? You will still be able to download fast, it always depends on the torrent seeders

mmm mmm!
    He needs a good ratio to avoid being banned from the tracker, Aquarian123.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    RohitCreations.com ThemeOrbit.com PaypalWordpress.com BlackMetal.co
    Use RSS feed to boost your ratio, as soon as any new file uploaded, download it and keep seeding. also Download from MP3/0day section because they are always freeleech ! and remember Keep seeding as long as you can.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohit View Post
    Use RSS feed to boost your ratio, as soon as any new file uploaded, download it and keep seeding. also Download from MP3/0day section because they are always freeleech ! and remember Keep seeding as long as you can.
    RSS is slow...
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

mmm mmm!
    Try IRC instead.

Website's:
    csoffensive.com fagbag.me
    get a small bot coded if you arent available when popular torrents are released and run it for a month or 2

Banned
    Website's:
    tigerleech.com
    seedbox?

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    i tried seedbox not working with SCC lol.. but CammyD's Seedbox is cool i've seen his ratio in sceneaccess no idea i don't remember if it was CammyD or not but yes he just raised up the ratio from 1.82 to 22.89 in 1 day lol
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information