Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6605 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    filester.ws Visionize.info

Default iRaiper - The TRUE Automation Bot

Hi,

Thanks for your interest, unfortunately this is no longer for sale due to a private bid for the entire project. I will cease to take new customers, however, older customers, or customers ALREADY hosted, will continue to be hosted.

I apologise for anyone i have neglected or done so in the past, and while time passes, i gurantee that i will have a way to pay you guys back (Either via RL hosting or something similiar, if i've promised to set you up but didn't, please contact me for more info - when i'm ready ofc )

Regards,
    xAVx
    xAVx Reviewed by xAVx on . iRaiper - The TRUE Automation Bot http://i51.tinypic.com/if7mma.png Hi, Thanks for your interest, unfortunately this is no longer for sale due to a private bid for the entire project. I will cease to take new customers, however, older customers, or customers ALREADY hosted, will continue to be hosted. I apologise for anyone i have neglected or done so in the past, and while time passes, i gurantee that i will have a way to pay you guys back :) (Either via RL hosting or something similiar, if i've promised to set you Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

can you add some screenshots?

Banned
    Website's:
    Here's how the posts turn out, sorry for the poor screen-size.

I can vouch for this guy. He provided good support for the beta users (It's not free!). Excited and waiting for the torrent feature. I tested the script to be fine

Banned
    So let me ge this straight.

We buy a VPS, YOU get root access to run your script, we only get a portion of that VPS?

So you get to run anything you want without our permission.

I don't think so.

Banned
    Website's:
    Read MonsterBot and all the other scripts, you get the same thing. I buy the VPS. Basically, the base cost is 40 USD, per month.

The King of Kings
    Website's:
    rukidding.org thetechnews.org
    Awesome Thing

Using it Much Recommended

Banned
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingheaven99 View Post
    I can vouch for this guy. He provided good support for the beta users (It's not free!). Excited and waiting for the torrent feature. I tested the script to be fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Mind Freak? View Post
    Awesome Thing

Using it Much Recommended

Thanks for your reviews!

whats the different btw wautoposter & yours http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=87635.Price also lesser than yours

Banned
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by sat_cse28 View Post
    whats the different btw wautoposter & yours http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=87635.Price also lesser than yours

Simple, firstly, you have to find your own hosting in his script. I provide hosting together with my script. Next, he doesn't leech posts. His just auto uploads and downloads as soon as the release is available. Mine uploads, downloads and posts with information(info being description and screenshots) as soon as the release is given

His scripts support TORRENTS ONLY. Mine supports FILE HOSTS(FINISHED) + TORRENTS(Being coded now, update for free).

He only posts to Wordpress.I post to vBulletin, wordpress and DLE(Beta), PHPBB(Beta)

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information