Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6508 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    bilalfx.com

Default how can i get more likes on facebook ?

i builded online money making and digital products website . i use wp robot 3 , best spinner for auto post clickbank and amazon products. i added my rss to twitterfeed and i post my rss to twitter and facebook same time.

what i want to know is how can i get more likes to facebook ? because after i use rss method , twitter started to have more follower but facebook not . if i can have more than 25 likes , i can get a facebook page name , i stuck on 14 .

any idea welcome , thank you.
    f1b0n4cc1 Reviewed by f1b0n4cc1 on . how can i get more likes on facebook ? i builded online money making and digital products website . i use wp robot 3 , best spinner for auto post clickbank and amazon products. i added my rss to twitterfeed and i post my rss to twitter and facebook same time. what i want to know is how can i get more likes to facebook ? because after i use rss method , twitter started to have more follower but facebook not . if i can have more than 25 likes , i can get a facebook page name , i stuck on 14 . any idea welcome , thank you. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    WallpaperDigest.com
    Add up people of similar interest ( as much as you can! ) as your friend and invite them to join your page.

Unless a page is based on a teen niche ( Justin Bieber, Love, etc etc ) it won't go viral ( Well not as much) and your page will get likes slowly.

Website's:
    bilalfx.com
    i have facebook business account , i can not add friends . my facebook page is on my website in signature , you can visit it , it is about online money making , nothing else . i just post my payment proofs and i use auto post via rss of my website . and my website include digital products and online money making methods . cant i get likes to them ?

Thread Information