Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6732 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default Google Hits One Billion Unique Visits In a Month

"According to statistics from ComScore, for the first time ever, a website drew one billion visitors worldwide in just one month. Guess what website came out on top? Google of course. Microsoft and Facebook rounded out the top three. From the article: 'Though Google captured the most visitors last month, users collectively spent the most time at Facebook--250 billion minutes in May, compared with 200 billion minutes at Google and 204 billion at Microsoft."
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Google Hits One Billion Unique Visits In a Month "According to statistics from ComScore, for the first time ever, a website drew one billion visitors worldwide in just one month. Guess what website came out on top? Google of course. Microsoft and Facebook rounded out the top three. From the article: 'Though Google captured the most visitors last month, users collectively spent the most time at Facebook--250 billion minutes in May, compared with 200 billion minutes at Google and 204 billion at Microsoft." Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ihide.info
    lol it only takes a few mins to search something. it only takes a few more minutes to annoy your friends.
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

mmm mmm!
    Microsoft is the startup page in windows - billions of people just start the browser and end there.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

if i were a lawyer in u.s , i will sue them for a monopoly case

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    If I could have one of their months visitors

Website's:
    ihide.info
    ^thats the only way MS gets anything with its browsers

IE comes defaults on all windows os's.. msn is defaults page.. its a win win for them. but its really just default.

IE is most used browser to download a new browser.. thats only thing epic about it.

id like to see ratio of "visits vs time on a site" would be awesome to then see how many hours a day people waste on facebook.
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

mmm mmm!
    Watching the little circle go 'round and 'round.

Website's:
    zomgbbqpizza.com evilddl.com scenemarket.org
    Quote Originally Posted by ShareShiz View Post
    ^thats the only way MS gets anything with its browsers

IE comes defaults on all windows os's.. msn is defaults page.. its a win win for them. but its really just default.

IE is most used browser to download a new browser.. thats only thing epic about it.

id like to see ratio of "visits vs time on a site" would be awesome to then see how many hours a day people waste on facebook.
    IE does not come as default in all countries... Its there as an optional download.. The E versions for example Windows 7 E..

Thread Information