Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6822 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    donkiehost.com

Default DonkieHost.com - Rapidleech, 1 Gbps Port, from $10/month (USA, Netherlands)

Since February 2010, DonkieHost provides quality Rapidleech with own addons and customized script.

We have servers on USA, Netherlands and France, all servers have RAID 0 and 12 Gb of RAM minimum.

USA Rapidleech Plans:

Netherlands Rapidleech Plans:

France Rapidleech Plans:

Link: http://en.donkiehost.com/rapidleech.html

What is Included?

- MD5 Change

- Movie Thumbnailer:

Take thumbnails to your video files, you can configure columns, rows, additional text, precision, and more.

- Accounts Editor:

With our accounts editor you can easily configure your accounts for upload and download without editing files.

- Audio & Video Info:

This addon allows you to obtain technical information from your audio and video files.

- PC Uploader:

Upload files from your PC to the Rapidleech, maximum file size 1024 MB

- DLC Decrypter:

Decrypt links from a DLC container.

- File Manager:

You have unzipped a file and not see the files in your Rapidleech because it was created a folder? No problem, with this file manager you can open folders, rename, move and delete files or folders.
    Also, you can create folders and search files with Ajax.

- Rapidleech Configuration:

- Real used space:

In other Rapidleechs you see the total server space, no more confusions, check your used and available disk space.

- Video Player:

Watch videos downloaded on your Rapidleech account. Formats supported: .avi, .mp4, mov, .mkv and .divx

-Rapidleech Updater:

With our system for updates you will not have to contact support to request the upgrade of a plugin. You will be notified through a message in your Rapidleech account when an update is available.

- RAR/UnRAR + RAR Comments

FAQ:

- What is the setup time? 10 minutes to 12 hours

- What are the payment methods? PayPal and AlertPay

- Can I request demo? No, we do not provide demo account for security reasons, but we have a 24 hours refund policy if you are not satisfied or have problems.

More Questions? Contact Us: http://en.donkiehost.com/contact.html

darkra Reviewed by darkra on . DonkieHost.com - Rapidleech, 1 Gbps Port, from $10/month (USA, Netherlands) http://i.imgur.com/LBGmS.png Since February 2010, DonkieHost provides quality Rapidleech with own addons and customized script. We have servers on USA, Netherlands and France, all servers have RAID 0 and 12 Gb of RAM minimum. USA Rapidleech Plans: Rating: 5
    DonkieHost.com - Web Hosting Solutions
    Shared Web Hosting | Resellers | Domains | SSL Certificates | VPS | Rapidleech | Remote Desktop

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    moviesondownload.com
    i am very happy to see donkie host again in RL

iam very glad to see donkiehost rl thread again

donkiehost is world best rl provider

Can ya post some screenhots for fs/fso/wu upload speeds?
    I want to know for france server, I know it wont be the best, but still?

Website's:
    donkiehost.com
    @watsayabtcoffee: France servers are better for European filehosts such as Rapidshare, Netload, Letitbit, Oron, Wupload, etc. For USA filehosts is not good.
    I can not post images with speeds because they are not always equal, depends on the filehost server.
    But if you buy and are not satisfied with the speeds, request cancellation within 24 hours and you will receive a full refund.

If you have more questions, let me know.

@saMmy, Wadibahi: Thanks for your comments, I'm glad to see our customers satisfied.
    Shared Web Hosting | Resellers | Domains | SSL Certificates | VPS | Rapidleech | Remote Desktop

Ordered RL-USA -1

Looking for a good service

Website's:
    donkiehost.com
    Thanks for your order watsayabtcoffee.
    For any problems please open a support ticket.

Regards

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Simply the best RL ever offered on KWWH. A pity that the price for US went up by $3 .... Price the same as the lowest package for sBorg at sbh.

Still great value though!

Website's:
    donkiehost.com
    Thanks for your comment sniffdog.
    USA Rapidleech plans are slightly more expensive because the servers cost more for us.
    Anyway, I think it's a good price for everything that we include and keeping in mind that we do not oversold our servers.

Website's:
    moviesondownload.com
    ordered service waiting for info

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information