Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6792 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I Need high end servers (16,32gb) (NL)

I Need SAFE hosting that ignores ALL Lawyers, Abuse, Take downs letters.

I need 3 servers

2 with 16gb ram
    and one with 32 gb of ram

proccesor could be x3440 or e5--

please this is urgent, if you cant provide fast setup do not pm me/reply.
    Tinieblax Reviewed by Tinieblax on . I Need high end servers (16,32gb) (NL) I Need SAFE hosting that ignores ALL Lawyers, Abuse, Take downs letters. I need 3 servers 2 with 16gb ram and one with 32 gb of ram proccesor could be x3440 or e5-- please this is urgent, if you cant provide fast setup do not pm me/reply. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    HostHatch.com
    Hi there,

You can view our plans at http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=89559

We cannot ignore everything however, we will not lie to you like all the others who say they can because no one can do it. We would be able to handle these for you and would give you 72 hours to remove the content before suspending your server.

If you would like to order 2+, we can do 24 hours setup time and we can give you a free bandwidth/SSD drive upgrade for free if you can include the link of this post in your order.

We can also get a sandy bridge on demand for you but that will take 72 hours setup time instead of 24 hours.

Thanks.

then what is the point of having Netherlands, useless; i would go to an US company if i wanted 72 hours to move on.

anyone else?

Website's:
    StudentSharez.com
    Contact Ecatel.net, Iam not sure if they can provide such server resources or not.
    Offshore-host.blogspot.com - List of DMCA flexible webhosts.
    StudentSharez.com - Medical ebooks and lectures.

Website's:
    HostHatch.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinieblax View Post
    then what is the point of having Netherlands, useless; i would go to an US company if i wanted 72 hours to move on.

anyone else?
    Hello,
    If you can contact us on hosthatch.com/billing/
    by opening a ticket, I'm sure that someone from sales department would be able to handle your needs

Also, we give you time to remove the content, if its removed, we'll not do anything to the server. Also, we can guarantee you will not receive DMCA notices as you are in Netherlands and not USA.

P.S - Have you ever heard some respected member or a MOD or a professional person saying about a ignored DMCA notice? It simply cannot be ignored as its only US law and doesn't really work in other countries.

Let me know if you need any help!

Thanks.

Banned
    I can offer:

Intel Processor: Intel? Xeon E3-1240, 4x2x3.3 GHz
    RAM memory: 16GB ECC DDRIII
    Hard drive: RAID1 2x SATA3 2TB 7200RPM

Price: 190USD

I can offer:

Intel Processor: Intel? Xeon E3-1240, 4x2x3.3 GHz
    RAM memory: 16GB ECC DDRIII
    Hard drive: RAID1 2x SATA3 2TB 7200RPM

Price: 190USD
    Location? Bandwidth? put more details if you want to sell your products

ps. A website ?

Cheers,
    Ryan
    vpsBox - SolusVM Templates (w/cPanel) // PHP Scripts // BASH Scripts // Tutorials
    MyRSK - Budget (managed) VPS's with a touch of personal support!

Banned
    Bandwidth: unlimited

Thnx

@Tinieblax, Few hosts ignore DMCA.
    But if you really want hosting that ignores ALL Lawyers, Abuse, Take downs letters then get a Colocation at CyberBunker ( Antartica )

My host was forwarding the DMCA notices to the wrong email before, hence none were being taken care of, and my server was never taken offline. Even after 3 months, server still online.

So in essence there are hosts that do not suspend your server for not complying with a DMCA, you just need to find them.

Btw, I host with PrivateLayer.
    This is the staff, you have been banned

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information