Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6970 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Filesonic block my account premium

Hi I am writing this post because 'from an admirer of filesonic are a premium member to such accounts have been blocked by 2 since it activates the anti-fraud system to me, but now use other hosting' I'd like to reuse filesonic .. I hope the admin in question to resolve this thing since I always have premium subscriptions
    follettino82 Reviewed by follettino82 on . Filesonic block my account premium Hi I am writing this post because 'from an admirer of filesonic are a premium member to such accounts have been blocked by 2 since it activates the anti-fraud system to me, but now use other hosting' I'd like to reuse filesonic .. I hope the admin in question to resolve this thing since I always have premium subscriptions Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

You should contact them directly. Write email to explain them that you did not do anything that fraud, your account may be hacked by someone and you are willing to continue your premium acc.

If you are a real customer who pay their bill, they will agree to help you get your account back.

BTW, Please don't use the translator software. Your English is very difficult to understand.

Banana of the neighbor's house is always delicious.

Thread Information