Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6854 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Unhappy Duplicate Content Issue

Hii folks,
    I have a content writing related site and having very good rank in my country.Now the problem is that many sites are copying my site content to their site.
    So I want to send them a cease-and-desist (C&D) notice before filing a complain to DMCA.

Can i get a legal and official format of letter.I am sorry because I dont have any idea about this.
    Thank you
    TechSmart Reviewed by TechSmart on . Duplicate Content Issue Hii folks, I have a content writing related site and having very good rank in my country.Now the problem is that many sites are copying my site content to their site. So I want to send them a cease-and-desist (C&D) notice before filing a complain to DMCA. Can i get a legal and official format of letter.I am sorry because I dont have any idea about this. Thank you Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Nerdy-Tutorials.com Mp3viddown.com Filmlab.eu
    is ur site legal? if so i think many ppl here can help...

DMCA Was My Idea

Are those sites hosted on Blogger.com or Wordpress.com? If they are, you can get your content removed easily.

Quote Originally Posted by ibby1001 View Post
    is ur site legal? if so i think many ppl here can help...

DMCA Was My Idea
    Dude its not just a site .. Its a company and completely legal.. my site is up for 5 years now

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Are those sites hosted on Blogger.com or Wordpress.com? If they are, you can get your content removed easily.
    No its hosted in a server at USA

Banned
    ok let me also copy some content from your site

Thanks for sharing

p.s

post your website url

KWWH members are Masters in copying

Quote Originally Posted by TechSmart View Post
    No its hosted in a server at USA
    Any decent host will comply with DMCA orders/request unlike place like russa and so on.

I work for a webhost that is based in the US and I have seen severall DMCA takedown noice before. I'll see if I can post one here, I may not be able to, but I will see what I can do

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielx64 View Post
    Any decent host will comply with DMCA orders/request unlike place like russa and so on.

I work for a webhost that is based in the US and I have seen severall DMCA takedown noice before. I'll see if I can post one here, I may not be able to, but I will see what I can do
    No need there is hundreds of Chilling Effects (http://www.chillingeffects.org/) and on the pirate bay legal page.

Thread Information