Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6758 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org

Default Google Chrome have more extensions than FireFox

It's known among regular members that I prefer Chrome but I've read three comments by members in the last week that Mozilla FireFox has more addons than Chrome which is not true.

The iPhone used to have a lot more apps than Android and they advertised that a lot in the past but most people now know Android have more and if you didn't you do now.

It's the exact same case with FireFox. They used to have more but were passed back in December 2010. The problem is it didn't really make any headlines so most people still think FireFox have more when in fact Chrome will soon have twice the amount as it's so much easier to make them (I've made about 10).

What FireFox is doing is confusing people by telling you the total number of downloads of addons which is over 2.5 billion. This is because FireFox is a lot older and as most FireFox users know the addons break when you update so they need to be re-downloaded. Don't be fooled by this number and think FireFox has more addons.
    Mr Happy Reviewed by Mr Happy on . Google Chrome have more extensions than FireFox It's known among regular members that I prefer Chrome but I've read three comments by members in the last week that Mozilla FireFox has more addons than Chrome which is not true. The iPhone used to have a lot more apps than Android and they advertised that a lot in the past but most people now know Android have more and if you didn't you do now. It's the exact same case with FireFox. They used to have more but were passed back in December 2010. The problem is it didn't really make any Rating: 5
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    PsdPlus.org
    Thanks for Info Happy, Btw I didn't know this before.

may be but it does not have one of my favorite addon which i use it to do SQLi

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by damnyou View Post
    may be but it does not have one of my favorite addon which i use it to do SQLi
    It is it's just not publicly available on the Chrome web store as it promotes hacking by finding vulnerable sites and against their terms. Yes you can claim it can be used by developers but that's not the way developers debug and it's mostly used for hacking. Any FireFox extension like that can be ported in about 5 minutes.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Website's:
    MP3SearchEngines.net LatestMovieTrailers.org Talking.so
    Had no idea about this man. Thanks for telling. Chrome seems to be rising the heights too fast!

before reading this post i always thought that chrome has only few addons.
    Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    It is it's just not publicly available on the Chrome web store as it promotes hacking by finding vulnerable sites and against their terms. Yes you can claim it can be used by developers but that's not the way developers debug and it's mostly used for hacking. Any FireFox extension like that can be ported in about 5 minutes.
    As for as I know their exists no addon which can find the vlunrable site. The addon I am talking about is only for injecting the incorrect filter for string characters which has many legit features.

On topic:-
    Indeed Google is the power and it can own just anything. From operating system to the browsers and now social networking not to mention its beastly search engine

Google Corp.
    I use both, but I still prefer firefox out of personal preference.

You can preach google chrome all you like but some people just dont like it.
    Life asked Death: "Why do people love me, but hate you?"
    Death responded: "Because you're a beautiful lie and I'm the painful truth."

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by SJshah View Post
    I use both, but I still prefer firefox out of personal preference.

You can preach google chrime all you like but some people just dont like it.
    Oh I know that. Sure millions still use IE. I've no problem with peoples personal preference it's just giving false information constantly I don't like.

Banned
    thanks for the info

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information