I'm interested in using my Blu-Ray Disc collection to upload some 720p and 1080p rips (mostly of TV Shows) that are currently missing from the scene.

However, it seems like all the audios are always DTS, but I have yet to find a way to do that. It seems like everything wants to use AAC or AC3 (which seem not to be as good).

I'm doing most of my encoding from a Mac (so if anyone knew how to do it on that it'd be very cool).

Otherwise, if someone could tell me how it's done on windows/the general process that might be cool.
Maverick Reviewed by Maverick on . Encode Blu-Ray Keeping DTS Audio I'm interested in using my Blu-Ray Disc collection to upload some 720p and 1080p rips (mostly of TV Shows) that are currently missing from the scene. However, it seems like all the audios are always DTS, but I have yet to find a way to do that. It seems like everything wants to use AAC or AC3 (which seem not to be as good). I'm doing most of my encoding from a Mac (so if anyone knew how to do it on that it'd be very cool). Otherwise, if someone could tell me how it's done on Rating: 5