Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61025 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    moviesondownload.com

Smile Urgent Help/Suggestion Needed!!

Hello Guys,

I made this thread before too okay so i need your help urgently because i have to transfer my domains from name.com to another domain hosting website which accepts alertpay.

so i need your help for giving me suggestion of any domain registration website which accepts alertpay.

please give me suggestion of those website which accepts alertpay and those which will not disable my warez domain like godaddy.

those websites which yet not used by you for domains purchasing purpose donot suggest it please.

Regards,
    Sam
    -saMmy- Reviewed by -saMmy- on . Urgent Help/Suggestion Needed!! Hello Guys, I made this thread before too okay so i need your help urgently because i have to transfer my domains from name.com to another domain hosting website which accepts alertpay. so i need your help for giving me suggestion of any domain registration website which accepts alertpay. please give me suggestion of those website which accepts alertpay and those which will not disable my warez domain like godaddy. those websites which yet not used by you for domains purchasing Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

web4africa is fine with warez domains, i have a TLD of my site registered with them

Website's:
    moviesondownload.com
    are you sure brother? okay than it will be good and now it is my first choice but i want more comments.

Banned
    Website's:
    HostGi.com dhi-forumerz.com
    Quote Originally Posted by -saMmy- View Post
    Hello Guys,

I made this thread before too okay so i need your help urgently because i have to transfer my domains from name.com to another domain hosting website which accepts alertpay.

so i need your help for giving me suggestion of any domain registration website which accepts alertpay.

please give me suggestion of those website which accepts alertpay and those which will not disable my warez domain like godaddy.

those websites which yet not used by you for domains purchasing purpose donot suggest it please.

Regards,
    Sam
    What you could do is sign up to a Hosting company,
    then transfer all your domain names to them,

for example:
    https://www.itexperts.mu/cart.php?a=add&domain=transfer
    enter your domain name and transfer it to ITExperts.mu
    then you can control it through their whmcs,
    this is just an example you don't have to use ITExperts
    but you can use nearly any hosting company to do this
    if they allow domain transfers.

Website's:
    moviesondownload.com
    thanks for you suggestions mods please close this thread.

It begins...
    Closed at OP's request.

Thread Information