Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6768 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default E-Mail Marketing...What host is good?

I was wondering if anyone knew of a host that is good for email marketing? I was looking to send out 500-1k emails per day which is much over the limits that most hosts set (eg. godaddy, hostgator, etc). I am not doing this on a day to day basis like every day for a year or something I just need about 2 weeks of heavy sending and then I usually wait for results over 1-2 weeks and then start sending again....So Im looking at a host that can handle 10-15k emails being sent out per month.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Oh and it would be better if its not dedicated unless it is pre-setup since I can never seem to get the settings right for the email part of the server.

EDIT: I dont have a pre-set budget
    jamilv Reviewed by jamilv on . E-Mail Marketing...What host is good? I was wondering if anyone knew of a host that is good for email marketing? I was looking to send out 500-1k emails per day which is much over the limits that most hosts set (eg. godaddy, hostgator, etc). I am not doing this on a day to day basis like every day for a year or something I just need about 2 weeks of heavy sending and then I usually wait for results over 1-2 weeks and then start sending again....So Im looking at a host that can handle 10-15k emails being sent out per month. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

why dont you use aweber or getresponse? they have a higher chance of inboxing.
    even some of Godaddy ip are in RBL.

They dont allow role based emails in the lists (eg. info@ and support@, etc) and quite a few of the emails I send to are role based...mainly info@
    They also have some weird limits on adding an email list...the one time I had to split up my list in to a max of 15 emails per list upload....it gets annoying to do when you have like a 600 person list to break up
    But thank you for the input,I know godaddy doesnt end up in the inbox often which is why I was hoping someone knew of a host that isnt used for emailing much, hopefully their ips wouldnt be blacklisted.

check your pm mate,,, it might help

Thread Information