Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6860 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Unhappy Mybb warez forum owner wants to make adfly links clickable inside [code] tags

As a warez forum owner you would know many threads are created each day with links inside code tags. These links are not clickable. I am trying to make a buck using adfly links. And using this plugin which is made for Mybb.
    http://community.mybb.com/thread-67948.html

How could I make links inside code tags clickable and put my adfly url before all of the external links?
    I would really appreciate if anybody could help me in this.
    someuser Reviewed by someuser on . Mybb warez forum owner wants to make adfly links clickable inside [code] tags As a warez forum owner you would know many threads are created each day with links inside code tags. These links are not clickable. I am trying to make a buck using adfly links. And using this plugin which is made for Mybb. http://community.mybb.com/thread-67948.html How could I make links inside code tags clickable and put my adfly url before all of the external links? I would really appreciate if anybody could help me in this. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    Moved to Web Application/Script Support.

Please make sure that you're posting in the correct sections.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Thread Information