Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6549 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    CodeSociety.net

Default have your site indexed automatically on DDLMaFia.NeT

Requirements:

-Your posts must be generally well made.
    -Your titles should also be generally well made (but this is not a big issue my system will clean most titles, starting tomorrow)
    -You MUST have our button on your website, on ALL pages (no exceptions you can find it at http://www.ddlmafia.net/submit/
    -You must go to our contact page, and send me an email stating

Email: (should be same as incoming email,makes easier for me if u type it)
    main URL:
    Site Name:

What categories you want indexed:

-You must have some sort of forum, or link organization. For example all movie links are in a movie category. example: ddlmafia.net/movies or ddlmafia.net/index.php?id=1

-Links must be open to guests, otherwise you wont be indexed

-you must not change your pages.

NOTE: Make sure you add our button BEFORE emailing me, also please post in here that you have sent an email.
    immortalxx Reviewed by immortalxx on . have your site indexed automatically on DDLMaFia.NeT Requirements: -Your posts must be generally well made. -Your titles should also be generally well made (but this is not a big issue my system will clean most titles, starting tomorrow) -You MUST have our button on your website, on ALL pages (no exceptions you can find it at http://www.ddlmafia.net/submit/ -You must go to our contact page, and send me an email stating Email: (should be same as incoming email,makes easier for me if u type it) main URL: Site Name: Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    rootw.net
    i have a feeling this site is gunnu get big

Banned
    Website's:
    WarezWorm.net SpookyWarez.net DJWarez.org WarezJungle.org AlienMP3.com WarezAlliance.net
    this script looks like katz script , anyway a good DDL without external ads is
    Code: 
    www.warezworm.net

Website's:
    CodeSociety.net
    can you not spam my thread?

Banned
    Website's:
    WarezWorm.net SpookyWarez.net DJWarez.org WarezJungle.org AlienMP3.com WarezAlliance.net
    @immortalxx I am not spamming, I am just telling my opinion, it's a free world

Website's:
    CodeSociety.net
    lol completely unrelated to the topic at hand. but w/e excertise your freedom of speech, i wont hold that against u

lol completely unrelated to the topic at hand. but w/e excertise your freedom of speech, i wont hold that against u
    lol that has nothing to do with anything on this forum... instead of bitching about it.. report the post and say u want it removed because its off topic..

"Put her hands down my pants now she rocking Sean John" -Big Sean

Thread Information