Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6642 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Games that actually make you sick.

I don't know if its just me or this happens to other people but there are some games that just make a sick, its not like i hate them or anything, but if i play for more then a certain amount of time i just get sick...This usally happens to me when im playing FPS games, anyone else have this problem?
    thecompgame Reviewed by thecompgame on . Games that actually make you sick. I don't know if its just me or this happens to other people but there are some games that just make a sick, its not like i hate them or anything, but if i play for more then a certain amount of time i just get sick...This usally happens to me when im playing FPS games, anyone else have this problem? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Not really can you be more specific
    I don't understand your question properly
    Sorry
    Thanks

Website's:
    Nerdy-Tutorials.com Mp3viddown.com Filmlab.eu
    every game....

Website's:
    hotgirls365.com consoleden.com
    Nope, everyone has that strange thing that makes them sick . I can't touch cotton wool or polystyrene, hate the feeling of it. Always makes me sick.

I can't stand BF Heroes, this game is for idiots and little kids that think they are "hackers" because they can run aimbot or other shit
    => Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

Quote Originally Posted by thecompgame View Post
    I don't know if its just me or this happens to other people but there are some games that just make a sick, its not like i hate them or anything, but if i play for more then a certain amount of time i just get sick...This usally happens to me when im playing FPS games, anyone else have this problem?
    I know exactly what you mean, i have the same situation, for those who dont know what we're talking about, its like ppl who get sea sick.

I'm a big gamer i spend long hours everyday playing video games of all types, but some games make my stomach hurt, especially FPS games.

over the years i avoided FPS games for that reason, but recently i played crysis (1, warhead and 2) and black ops and I was fine. i guess the new FPS games are fine now cause of the graphics or something.

But the number one game that made me sick is Mirror's Edge

Website's:
    snowfortress.net
    It's called motion sickness:
    Code: 
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_sickness
    Code: 
    http://xbox.about.com/od/buyersguide/a/vgmosick.htm
    /UpNorth

Thread Information