Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6943 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au

Default Hosting Company Partners Needed

Greetings members of KWWHunction,

After researching in-depth on web hosting, I have planned on opening a hosting company. Well, initially I will start from small, and for that I will be requiring some help.

This thread is a call out for all those who have a dream of making or working within a hosting provider.

I will be mainly looking for people who are not only going to make money but their main aim is to provide a quality service and to be dedicated.

I am not looking for an employee, rather some one who will be working side by side with me and will have the same target of success - A partner.

Currently Looking for:

• Technical Person who will be helping me with the setup and all other technical related issues.

• Someone to help me with the main website of the host and managing it.

• A Graphic Artist, who will be helping us with the necessary Graphic Works.

That is probably it. I will be updating this thread when ever I have something. I have got a great domain and name for the host in my mind, so I guess I can pursue work in no time if the team can be gathered as soon as possible.

Thanks to everyone for helping me out always.

Hope I can make this work and help everyone back.

P.S. All interested, please drop by your Email Address here.

0ccul7
    0ccul7 Reviewed by 0ccul7 on . Hosting Company Partners Needed Greetings members of KWWHunction, After researching in-depth on web hosting, I have planned on opening a hosting company. Well, initially I will start from small, and for that I will be requiring some help. This thread is a call out for all those who have a dream of making or working within a hosting provider. I will be mainly looking for people who are not only going to make money but their main aim is to provide a quality service and to be dedicated. I am not looking for an Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    animeout.com mangaout.com scenator.com
    well u know u can count on me as usual

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    Well, you are my partner in crime as always.

It begins...
    Opening a hosting company is no fun game. If you're going to venture in that area, my prime suggestion would be you have enough budget and reserve fund to back you up.

When I say 'reserve fund' I don't mean a hundred bucks. IMO, you can't really start a hosting company with anything less than a thousand bucks to invest initially with at least another thousand or two in reserve, should something go wrong or should you experience explosive growth.

I would be interested in helping, I have worked on servers in the past, and will be good at helping customers and you if you need to know anything.

I could help with the development of the hosting company, I am not in this for the money I would just like to help.

I would be a technical staff member if you set the company up, I would expect to get a little money in return though, depending on what is required. I can set up a wide range and I am mostly skilled in Ubuntu

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifetalk View Post
    Opening a hosting company is no fun game. If you're going to venture in that area, my prime suggestion would be you have enough budget and reserve fund to back you up.

When I say 'reserve fund' I don't mean a hundred bucks. IMO, you can't really start a hosting company with anything less than a thousand bucks to invest initially with at least another thousand or two in reserve, should something go wrong or should you experience explosive growth.
    Thanks for the heads up Lifetalk. As I said, I will not be going with hundreds of customers. I may want to go and check my abilities with some fewer number of customers. But seriously, thanks for the advise. Will keep it in mind

Quote Originally Posted by tinhead View Post
    I would be interested in helping, I have worked on servers in the past, and will be good at helping customers and you if you need to know anything.

I could help with the development of the hosting company, I am not in this for the money I would just like to help.
    I will contact you ASAP. Thanks for coming forward to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp32 View Post
    I would be a technical staff member if you set the company up, I would expect to get a little money in return though, depending on what is required. I can set up a wide range and I am mostly skilled in Ubuntu
    Sure man. That would be awesome

Website's:
    MP3SearchEngines.net LatestMovieTrailers.org Talking.so
    I would like to lend a helping hand as well. Though need to talk to you personally about few things(not monetary) before that.

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    Sure that wont be a problem, you can add me on msn if you want to.

Website's:
    vaporhostn.com
    Noticed your post... Ive always wanted to start a hosting company its just the money that kills it for me...

First things before you start..
    1. Do you have a web panel license? (open panels wont work out for live hosting unless your really smart)

2. Have you found a good datacenter? (Id advise leaseweb for fast nodes for offshore hosting)

3. Are you technical with linux???

4. Do you know the specs of a dedi you can afford to buy for hosting?

Other then that i'd be willing to hop on and help you do the server setup and also id be willing to help with server issues... Also fix everything users need fixed... That way if you know your linux then we can have multiple servers soon...

Other then that hope you do great

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information