Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6823 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Still have love for HostHatch but regret that I left.

Bad bitch in my chevy.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    iWarez.com
    free migration from a server with cpanel?

Website's:
    google.com
    pls reply ur tickets.
    Respected And Best Friend : Ronty, The Dude
    Respected: HostHatch, Verity

20-25 users on a sigle RAID10 array... not exactly favorable for performance - maybe i'll try it out.

Website's:
    HostHatch.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Djlatino View Post
    Still have love for HostHatch but regret that I left.
    Sorry to hear that, will hope you try us again.

Quote Originally Posted by tractor3231 View Post
    free migration from a server with cpanel?
    I am sorry but these servers are unmanaged, you will have to do this yourself.

Edit : We will do it for free sometimes depending on the work load that day, please contact us about it when you are going to order.

Quote Originally Posted by darkman View Post
    pls reply ur tickets.
    The tickets have 24 hours guaranteed reply time although mostly they are done in less then an hour. If you post here before 24 hours or reply to the ticket before it, your ticket will only get delayed as it will go down the queue again, we provide fair support, the oldest tickets are answered first and then the latest ones.

If you need a support SLA(tickets replied in 10 minutes) and you can pay for it, please open a sales ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by thehacker123 View Post
    20-25 users on a sigle RAID10 array... not exactly favorable for performance - maybe i'll try it out.
    Do you mean to say 250MB/s disk I/O is less? We monitor our nodes 24/7 and if there is anyone abusing the CPU/Disks, we suspend him/her in less then 15 minutes and this has happened only ONE time in 18 days and we have maintained 100% uptime on these nodes, I can assure you that you will see NO other hosts that run less then 40 users on a 12 x 1TB Raid10 array as they won't even breakeven with the costs, but as we colocate our hardware, its cheaper for us. I hope you do try and update this thread with your review later

Hope this explains what were asking.

Thanks.

how many users per hard-disk
    and u have any test hows uploading speed in fileshosts?

Website's:
    HostHatch.com
    These servers have 12x1TB hard drives in Raid10. 20-25 users are put on the Raid10 array so we cannot calculate it exactly.

and no, we don't have any uploading speed tests because if we give you a screenshot and the filehosts servers get slow afterwards, you would be blaming us for it and this has happened before so unfortunately, we cannot provide anything like this.

Thanks.

so are u sure users wont effect Hard I/O issue
    like utorrent gives 100% disk load something like that

Website's:
    HostHatch.com
    Arvendu,

There are many people using our VPS for torrents and I/O is not much affected but please make sure you don't abuse it as we need to protect all the users on the node and we cannot risk it for one VPS.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by HostHatch View Post
    Hello Djscooby,

You will get over 800-1500Mbps depending on the peak times as that we don't oversell our nodes to keep the performance high.

We have around 20-25 VPS instances per node as these are very high end nodes with dual quad core processors and 12 x 1TB drives in Raid10.

Yes, you may host shoutcast on our VPS. You may also encode videos or use it for Rar/Unrar as we have high disk I/O and CPU power on these 2Gbit nodes.

If you have anymore questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks.
    Ok thanks... I'll wait to finish my current vps paln as i've already paid one more month before you make this super offer and then i'll buy a plan from you... BTW i need the vps mainly for sites hosting... Can you provide reverse dns for my mail servers etc.. right ? and can you guarantee a minimum speed so i can calculate how many shoutcast users i can have simultaneously please ?

Thanks for your asnwers

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information