Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6744 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    anymore $20 plan coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Arvendu View Post
    so are u sure users wont effect Hard I/O issue
    like utorrent gives 100% disk load something like that
    VPS is a shared resource system which gives users more resources than a hosting account with the power of a dedicated server "most" of the time (allowing for resources in use by other users, of course).

Anyone using a VPS needs to accept the fact that they are trading some resources for economy. If a user needs the full resources of the server at all times then they should move to a dedicated server.

We do have the capability to set limits on those resources in order to insure every user gets a fair share of what's available. We do this by:

1. Limiting the number of users on each hardware node.
    (20 to 25 is very generous when every VPS host I've ever worked with will typically put 60 to 80 per node).

2. Automatic resource limits.
    - This divides the available resources among the clients who are actively using them. This insures you will always get your fair share of network throughput, disc I/O, CPU time and so on. (Most of those other hosts I mentioned do not take the time or effort to set this up which typically means the first to the table gets all the portion. Those type of set ups actually reward the users with the heaviest resource usage and penalize everyone else).

You'll learn over time that there are two types of VPS hosts. There are those who stuff a server full and do as little as possible to maintain it with no one actively monitoring the system and keeping it operating at its full potential.

There are very also a very rare selection of hosts who keep well trained and skilled admins on staff who take good care of their servers. I'm very pleased to be able to say that HostHatch is one of these and thanks to our ongoing efforts to constantly improve our services will continue to get better.

3.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    HostHatch.com
    Quote Originally Posted by djscooby View Post
    Ok thanks... I'll wait to finish my current vps paln as i've already paid one more month before you make this super offer and then i'll buy a plan from you... BTW i need the vps mainly for sites hosting... Can you provide reverse dns for my mail servers etc.. right ? and can you guarantee a minimum speed so i can calculate how many shoutcast users i can have simultaneously please ?

Thanks for your asnwers
    Hello,

Yes, we will be able to change the rDNS for you, this is usually done in 10 minutes after you open a ticket about it.

You can expect over 800Mbps all the times but we can guarantee 250Mbps+ for you.

If you have anymore questions, let me know.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by surfer View Post
    anymore $20 plan coming?
    Hello,

5 more will be available in 25+ days from now, we expect this stock every 15 days but the next ones are all pre-ordered. Although Hatch 2GBit VPS 2 is more value for the money!

If you have anymore questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by HH-Brian View Post
    VPS is a shared resource system which gives users more resources than a hosting account with the power of a dedicated server "most" of the time (allowing for resources in use by other users, of course).

Anyone using a VPS needs to accept the fact that they are trading some resources for economy. If a user needs the full resources of the server at all times then they should move to a dedicated server.

We do have the capability to set limits on those resources in order to insure every user gets a fair share of what's available. We do this by:

1. Limiting the number of users on each hardware node.
    (20 to 25 is very generous when every VPS host I've ever worked with will typically put 60 to 80 per node).

2. Automatic resource limits.
    - This divides the available resources among the clients who are actively using them. This insures you will always get your fair share of network throughput, disc I/O, CPU time and so on. (Most of those other hosts I mentioned do not take the time or effort to set this up which typically means the first to the table gets all the portion. Those type of set ups actually reward the users with the heaviest resource usage and penalize everyone else).

You'll learn over time that there are two types of VPS hosts. There are those who stuff a server full and do as little as possible to maintain it with no one actively monitoring the system and keeping it operating at its full potential.

There are very also a very rare selection of hosts who keep well trained and skilled admins on staff who take good care of their servers. I'm very pleased to be able to say that HostHatch is one of these and thanks to our ongoing efforts to constantly improve our services will continue to get better.

Thanks for explaining it Brian.

I would also like everyone to know, thanks to Brian, we have been able to improve our services by 40% and all the servers are being secured like they are managed. We will also be providing FREE MIGRATION now!

We are also creating our in-house VPS/Dedicated Servers panel and we will be offering pre-installed CentOS and Ubuntu templates which will come with Kloxo/ ruTorrent+rTorrent/ TorrentFlux/ cPanel/ RapidLeech/ sBorg and everything will be optimized by default for you so you can get the best out of your VPS!

You will be able to reinstall these OS's anytime in SolusVM just like the other simple OS's and all the current ones will also be optimized for you. These templates will be available in less then 7 days and for FREE and NO setup costs.

We are also working on Instant setups and we expect the new OS templates with preinstalled apps and optimization and instant setups in the next 7 days. However, our in house control panel for VPS/Dedicated servers will be coming after 2-3 months.

Thanks for all the support guys! We would've never got here without you all!

Website's:
    UsersTracking.com WhatIsNanoSim.com TVShowsBB.com WhatIsSurfaceTablet.com WhatIsLoan.net
    HostHatch,
    I asked you some questions in PM, please answer them.

Regards.
    Nano Sim Cutter | TVShowsBB.com | UsersTracking.com - Online Visitor Counter
    WhatIsSurfaceTablet.com | What Is Loan

Website's:
    HostHatch.com
    ChaoscripT@

I haven't got any PM from you, can you re-send it?

Thanks.

just bought 2Gbit VPS2 (Invoice #288), what are your setup times like?

Website's:
    HostHatch.com
    2wisted,

Thanks for your order and being a valued HostHatch customer. The guaranteed setup time is 24 hours almost mostly it is done in less then an hour.

At this moment, there are no pending orders so all the orders have been setup. It would be great if you to write a review about the VPS package you got from us.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks.

Update : Every SolusVM will be going down for 1 hour, NONE of the VPS will be affected and all the VPS will stay online, only the SolusVM is going down. You will have the new SolusVM link once its up, we will email you and update this thread, once the new SolusVM is up, we will have instant setups and the new OS templates with preinstalled/optimized applications.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thank you for being a valued HostHatch customer.
    Best Wishes,
    Brian

what are the transfers upload / Downloads for filesonic / wupload / FS / uploadstation by ftp?

plan to add more to offer Hatch 2Gbit VPS 1 ?

Website's:
    animeout.com mangaout.com scenator.com
    please check tickets....getting a little tired with the issues...

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information