Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6744 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    3DS-Scene.net

Default Need a little advice!

Hey guys

I'm currently setting up a Music Forum but I want to know which is the best route to go down:

Route 1 - submitting to DDLs.
    Route 2 - leaving my forum open for guests to view threads but need to register to view links.

I want to setup a forum community of active members who download music to listen to, not to leech.

Hope this is clear.

Look forward to your replies.
    cyb3r Reviewed by cyb3r on . Need a little advice! Hey guys I'm currently setting up a Music Forum but I want to know which is the best route to go down: Route 1 - submitting to DDLs. Route 2 - leaving my forum open for guests to view threads but need to register to view links. I want to setup a forum community of active members who download music to listen to, not to leech. Hope this is clear. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Whichever route you decide about open forum or not, submitting to DDL sites will certainly not hurt.

Route 2 with Route 1
    The ones you will submit will need2 be visible but rest of them well doh you get my drift
    Removed by staff. Do not add the image again or we may infract you. We do not condone members to create protests.But But But what about freedom of speech. <-- that's a myth that exists in developed countries.

Website's:
    wuploadlinks.net fileserve-movies.net fsdown.org
    Why not both?

Create a section where you post links that are visible to everyone (your team's uploads) that you can submit to ddl's from, and then create another section (everyone else posts) where you have to register/thank to see the links

Please click the image above!

i think the best is to submit to DDLs , if you have a new forum and make links invincible to guests they will leave and go to somewhere else , you have to remember you are not the only one that have warez forum , i suggest to make this after you have very good traffic like what cyberwarez did

i wish the best to you and goodluck

Website's:
    justbeenpaidz.blogspot.com
    i ll go with 1 bkz 1st you need to publish your website than you choose 2nd option good luck mate
    if you want senuke xcr latest full version with lifetime updates just pm

Website's:
    3DS-Scene.net
    Thanks for the advice guys

SEO your site and let the guests download for free.
    Link Building - Contact me for 20% discount
    Learn SEO - SEFlame.com

I r Super Cop
    +1 Kw3rLn

optimising the site for SE is the best way to go... leave your forums open for guests to view...

DDL traffic is shit anyway...
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Thread Information