Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6801 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Exclamation Owner website owner question?

Ok so im a little confused about the Oron webmaster dealo?

Code: 
    Website owner:	
    To validate that your're the website owner, create a file oron.txt in your website's root directory and click on Validate button, this file may only contain the number XXXXXX
    Can some one explain in detail to me what this is all about? Sorry if this sounds noob lol. (I understand the part about uploading a txt file to your website to verify.)
    SuperGood Reviewed by SuperGood on . Owner website owner question? Ok so im a little confused about the Oron webmaster dealo? Website owner: To validate that your're the website owner, create a file oron.txt in your website's root directory and click on Validate button, this file may only contain the number XXXXXX Can some one explain in detail to me what this is all about? Sorry if this sounds noob lol. (I understand the part about uploading a txt file to your website to verify.) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Create a txt file named oron having the number given by oron. And upload that oron.txt file to YOUR website through ftp (or through your website control panel). Then click validate in ur oron account settings.

Quote Originally Posted by rahul23 View Post
    Create a txt file named oron having the number given by oron. And upload that oron.txt file to YOUR website through ftp (or through your website control panel). Then click validate in ur oron account settings.
    My question is tho couldn't I just use my referral link with banners on my site or do I need to do the website verify thing?

You can only use banners. If you verify ur site, u can also earn site income.

Website's:
    Viz4U.net
    Site income and referral income is different income, you can only earn site income if you verify you own a website with domain name.

Thread Information