Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6869 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    uniquewarez.com

Thumbs up OvhResell.com - 100Mbps ,1Gbps ,10Gbps OVH Dedicated Servers from 40$/mo (FR)

www.OVHResell.com

OVH / Kimsufi Servers Available for
    * Cheapest Prices in the market *.
    7 DAY OFFER to all Clients :

Big OFFER for all clients :
    WINDOWS Standard Licenses will be given discounted to 15$/mo TO ALL clients placing the order for Next 7 Days.

Original Prices : 30 USD.

All clients will get OVH manager access with the servers.

Official Announcements :

OVH Resell.com has grown up to over 50 servers in the very first month and of course that also concerns OVH too.

OVH has instructed us to protect the OVH Trademarks and we have been asked to move our services to another service domain where the trade name of "OVH" is not used.

To follow the OVH POLICIES, we have moved our services to ResellerMarkets.com

For the past 7 days , we have been working out this solution with OVH and it has been finalized that we will move to a new domain service.

Although the transition is still on, the website is in use without any issues, however if you find any bugs please help us out by reporting them here.

We would like to assure you guys and all our clients that the services provided by us will continue as usual without any changes of any kind. You can order all your services now with ResellerMarkets.com.

Complete Range of Servers

Kimsufi Dedicated Servers

Kimsufi 2G

Kimsufi 16G

Kimsufi 24G

** : The traffic is unlimited. If you exceed 5TB/month for the Kimsufi 2G, 10TB/month for the Kimsufi 16G or 15TB/month for the 24G Kimsufi the connection will be limited to 10 Mbps

Storage Dedicated Servers

FS-4T

FS-10T

FS-24T

Personal Dedicated Servers

SP-2011 Mini

SP-2011 BestOF

SP-2011 SSD

SP-2011 Storage

Professional Dedicated Servers

EG-2011 BestOF

EG-2011 AMD

EG-2011 SSD

EG-2011 Hybrid

EG-2011 SAS 15k

EG-2011 SSDMax

Business Dedicated Servers

MG-2011 BestOF

MG-2011 SSD

MG-2011 Hybrid

MG-2011 SAS 15k

MG-2011 SSD Max

For Storage servers :

**: Traffic is unlimited. If you exceed 3 TB / month, the connection will be limited to 10 Mbps. 1 Gbps connection will be restored once additional TBs of traffic have been purchased (after what you have exceeded has been taken away).€14.90 per additional TB.(Minimum purchase 2TB)

For Personal servers :

**: Traffic is unlimited. If you exceed 20 TB / month, the connection will be limited to 10 Mbps. 1 Gbps connection will be restored once additional TBs of traffic have been purchased (after what you have exceeded has been taken away).€14.90 per additional TB.(Minimum purchase 2TB)

For Business :

**: Traffic is unlimited. If you exceed 30 TB / month, the connection will be limited to 10 Mbps. 10 Gbps connection will be restored once additional TBs of traffic have been purchased (after what you have exceeded has been taken away).€14.90 per additional TB.(Minimum purchase 2TB)

Well it is a big news for all clients.

OVH has changed the prices of Additional Traffic.
    And the new prices are €0.99 per additional TB.(Minimum purchase 2TB).

Past prices were 14.99 euro/tb.

So, i guess this makes things lot easier for all clients.

New traffic blocks available are : 2TB, 10TB, 30TB, 60TB, 90TB.

Additional confirmation about your specific servers can be done via email or ticket system.

Steps :

• Place an order.
    • We will ask your OVH NIC, provide it.
    • We will place the orders and connect this to your OVH NIC.
    • Manage your servers.

Payments :

INDIAN BANK TRANSFERS

Support :

The servers are to be SELF - Managed, however our techs will be there to help you with some aspects of the servers, also sales will be online in IST time on live chat and then on Support Tickets for clearing the orders asap.

The stocks for the servers will always depend on the OVH availability.

As our services have gone past 40 SERVERS in the first month itself, OVH has asked us to restrict the number of IPs to a block on each server.

So, from now, CLIENTS WILL BE ABLE TO PURCHASE IPs as per alloted by OVH itself.
    Like only blocks of 4,8,16,32 IPs will be alloted so you can either upgrade or downgrade the IP orders to match this one.

KS-16G IN STOCK from 4th SEP 2011.
    If anyone wants to order it , please go ahead.

8$ DISCOUNT WITH WINDOWS.

You can email us : [email protected]
    Or Visit our Live Chat
    Or PM Me on KWWHunction.com

Thanks for Business.
    OVH Resell.com

intensecool Reviewed by intensecool on . OvhResell.com - 100Mbps ,1Gbps ,10Gbps OVH Dedicated Servers from 40$/mo (FR) http://www.ovhresell.com/ovhresell.png www.OVHResell.com OVH / Kimsufi Servers Available for * Cheapest Prices in the market *. 7 DAY OFFER to all Clients : Big OFFER for all clients : WINDOWS Standard Licenses will be given discounted to 15$/mo TO ALL clients placing the order for Next 7 Days. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    cloudcache.cc
    amazing mate.. i will definately place an order today

Banned
    Website's:
    uniquewarez.com
    Quote Originally Posted by snkr007 View Post
    amazing mate.. i will definately place an order today

Please go ahead, we have already got 3 orders for KS 24G, we have double checked the pricing with other resellers and i am sure we are the best from all of them.

We will try to provide your servers ASAP.

Can i install windows server on these or is this linux only?

Banned
    Website's:
    uniquewarez.com
    Absolutely Yes,

You can order with Windows Versions too, just mention that you need windows, we will invoice you for the same as the windows fee from OVH and you can go ahead with Windows Licenses.

Well i would like to install 180days trial. I'm asking because i don't want to pay extensive fees for ovh windows licenses. If i get kvm access then it would be probably without problem. Is it possible?

Also is there any setup fee?

All incoming ports on server connections are open, or blocked and i need to ask some support to open port for me?

Thank you

Website's:
    GFXWebHosting.com WarezJobs.com
    yah what is i want to use my own windows license.

Banned
    Website's:
    uniquewarez.com
    Quote Originally Posted by evlo View Post
    Well i would like to install 180days trial. I'm asking because i don't want to pay extensive fees for ovh windows licenses. If i get kvm access then it would be probably without problem. Is it possible?

Also is there any setup fee?

All incoming ports on server connections are open, or blocked and i need to ask some support to open port for me?

Thank you

You can not install trials buddy, i am not controlling OVH servers.
    We got to purchase the licenses for the windows.
    NO DC allows trial installs and special SPLA licenses are needed, even if you take the KVM OVH does not allow the license installs from yourself.

However, i can assure you i will try my level best to save bucks for you and get your licenses used, however i can not guarantee this to you as OVH is a DC and DC licenses are separate from everything.

I will try and get cheaper DC licenses for cheapest possible prices.

Quote Originally Posted by gfxguru View Post
    yah what is i want to use my own windows license.
    I can not allow and infact no one can buddy.
    Reason :
    OVH is a DC, DC licenses can not be altered.

I am again SAYING, i will try and get cheapest unbeatable pricing for the windows licensing part for you guys.

Website's:
    GFXWebHosting.com WarezJobs.com
    is it possible to upgrade Kimsufi 24G to 1gbps line? also how many additional ip's can i buy?

Banned
    Website's:
    uniquewarez.com
    Quote Originally Posted by gfxguru View Post
    is it possible to upgrade Kimsufi 24G to 1gbps line? also how many additional ip's can i buy?
    KS-24G can not be upgraded to 1Gbps as its not available with Kimsufi.
    Can't help this buddy.

Secondly, the IP's can be ordered depending on servers, i am just placing this on cart. Mostly the IP's are 1 IP for 2 $/mo.

With some servers, you got to have professional services additional.
    I am placing the listings on cart.

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information