Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6749 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    instantrdp.com

Smile User Banned And Why?

Hello Mods,

I dunno if this section is already there on KWWH, but would like to ask, we see a few users who have decent amount of post counts, yet they show banned.

I would like to request you to have a section, or a thread which shows why the person is banned?

If at all it already exists, please enlighten me about the same!

And this would help the existing users, to be cautious before they do a mistake which they already have seen someone do and bear the consequences!

Others can post their opinions as well

Thanks!
    deepakjain.a Reviewed by deepakjain.a on . User Banned And Why? Hello Mods, I dunno if this section is already there on KWWH, but would like to ask, we see a few users who have decent amount of post counts, yet they show banned. I would like to request you to have a section, or a thread which shows why the person is banned? If at all it already exists, please enlighten me about the same! And this would help the existing users, to be cautious before they do a mistake which they already have seen someone do and bear the consequences! Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I agree with your idea.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deepakjain.a View Post

And this would help the existing users, to be cautious before they do a mistake which they already have seen someone do and bear the consequences!
    Common-sense comes into place here....about 99.9% of the reason using this will keep you unbanned.

Website's:
    instantrdp.com
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Common-sense comes into place here....about 99.9% of the reason using this will keep you unbanned.
    That's where the problem is, as common sense is too uncommon.... so people end up doing mistakes, and that was the reason why i had put up a suggestion if others can learn from what mistakes other do...

This would help KWWH be more clean ... It was just an opinion.... At the end of it, its all upto the boss (admins and moderators)!!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deepakjain.a View Post
    That's where the problem is, as common sense is too uncommon....
    Very true there. Well I have no problem with it.

Website's:
    instantrdp.com
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Very true there. Well I have no problem with it.
    Thanks for acknowledging ...

will wait to see whats others opinion about it

Respected Member
    I can't see it going through. If I owned the place I probably wouldn't release all the bans to the public. Maybe a few here and there, but not a ban list.

All people have to do is read the rules. They are laid out in plain English. If people cannot read them, they have no right to even be here.

Banned
    how about a disabled account cases section? i.e. if someone wanted to know why he/she was banned, they could open a thread in the DAC section of the forum. then the mods would reply.etc.. anyone else replying other than the mod+person banned will get infracted.

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    I dont think any of these are necessary, the banned members recieve a ban message when attempting to login on their account, i dont see the need in having a drama thread such as that

I agree with JJJ, too much messing about, people would start disputing their bans with new accounts on the ban reasons in the forums etc.

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information